Dumekas/Saturis Creations (Gisele Shaw Update!)

Saturi

Hi Guys! :)

After a pause of two years I came back and I'm happy that we got a somewhat funktional editor again!

I created a list of women that I want to create but I won't post the list in this topic because I want to create them one after another instead of working on like 3-4 creations at the same time like in the past due to many requests.

So far I released two caws on CC and I'm thinking about releasing the GM one I created for MyGM mode aswell in case people want her (Vickie Guerrero).

All my released caws are coming with 2 attires, moveset, win animation, entrance.

Ivelisse (Hastags on CC: Ivelisse, Dumeka, AEW)

Ivelisse-Face.png

Cameron (Hastags on CC: Cameron, Dumeka, AEW)

Cameron-Face.png

Here is Vickie Guerrero (As GM) (Hashtags on CC: VickieGuerrero, AEW, Dumeka)

Vickie-Face.png

Zelina Vega (Hashtags on CC: ZelinaVega, Dumeka, WWE )

Zelina-Face.png

Wendy Choo (Hasthags on CC: WENDYCHOO, Dumeka, NXT) - Big TNX for the Face Texture goes to the Dagameplayer

Wendy-Face.png

Serena Deeb (Hashtags on CC: SERENADEEB, Dumeka, AEW)

Serena-Face.png

Victoria (Hashtags: Victoria, WWE, Dumeka) Big Tnx for  the Face Texture goes to JadeRelyea94

Victoria-Face.png

Nikki Bella (Hashtags: NikkiBella, Dumeka, WWE) Big Tnx for  the Face Texture goes to JadeRelyea94

Nikki-Face.png

Katie Lea (Hashtags: KatieLea, WWE, Dumeka)

Katie-Lea-Face.png

Big Swole (Hashtags: BigSwole, Dumeka, AEW) Big TNX for the Face Texture goes to the Dagameplayer

Big-Swole-Face.png

April Hunter (Hashtags: AprilHunter, Dumeka,  WCW)  Big Tnx for  the Face Texture goes to WallyB430

April-Hunter-Face.png

Amanda Schmidt (Hashtags: Dumeka, WWEAEWIMPACTINDY, OriginalFemaleSuperstar)

Amanda-Face.png

Alyssin Kay (Hashtags: Dumeka, NWA, IMPACTSHINEAEWSHIMMER)

Alyssin-Kay-Face.png

Marti Belle (Hashtags: Dumeka, MartiBelle, NWASHIMMERSHINEIMPACTWWE)

Marti-Belle-Face.png

Rachael Ellering (Hashtags, Dumeka, RachaelEllering, IMPACTAEWWWESTARDOM,)

Rachael-Face-New.png

Tenille Dashwood (Impact,TenilleDashwood,WWE )

Tenille-Face.png

Gisele Shaw (preview) Big TNX for the Face Texture goes to the Dagameplayer

Gisele-Shaw-Face.png

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Arch_Angel said:

Logging back in on an old account just to say these look great, super excited for Dolin and Vega, will be picking up the ivelisse for sure :D

Hi! :D

Thanks a lot.

Happy to see you are still here too. :)

Wish I could make Cameron a bit more accurate and in case of Vickie I wish we had the tools to make her look older but we unfortunately don't have that option anymore.

Just released Vickie Guerrero on CC by the way.

Tnx

Gave her as second attire her Evolution Green Attire from 2018 since the other current ones are all the same with just a different color.

Tried to make the Evolution Attire as close as possible.

Zelina-Attires.png

Just posted a Preview of Wendy Choo (Karen Q) along with the first attire of hers.

Unfortunately there are no shoes similar to the real life ones in the editor so I went with the jocker ones.

For the Pyjamas I could only use 2 outfits that somewhat matched her Pyjamas from which this one was the better one.

Not quite sure if I'm gonna keep this hair yet cause there is another shorter one that matches aswell.

Open for suggestions. :)

14 hours ago, Joshistar said:

Great to see you tackling Serena - loving the preview. 

Thanks! :)

Now I need your help guys when it comes to Wendys Hairstyle.

I placed both types on the top so please check them out and let me know if you think that the long is better or the shorter one.

Here also a preview of Wendys look for the second attire:

Karen-QFace.pngKaren-Q-Attire.png

It's Karen Q so after she is done her first attire will be her Wendy Choo gimmick and her second Attire will be Karen Q as she was in the MYC Tournament, on ROH and other promotions prior to the wwe.

On 3/17/2022 at 2:27 AM, Saturi said:

Just posted a Preview of Wendy Choo (Karen Q) along with the first attire of hers.

Unfortunately there are no shoes similar to the real life ones in the editor so I went with the jocker ones.

For the Pyjamas I could only use 2 outfits that somewhat matched her Pyjamas from which this one was the better one.

Not quite sure if I'm gonna keep this hair yet cause there is another shorter one that matches aswell.

Open for suggestions. :)

I say the second hairstyle on Wendy works better

Serena Deeb Face Update.

Face Modified, Hair Changed, Make Up changed, First Attire created. :)

Hope you guys like her so far.

Having 4 more women in the works: 1 from WWE, 1 from  AEW, 1 from the Indies and 1 Legend!

7 hours ago, The Walking Deadman said:

Would you be willing to do Katie Lea/Winter?

I have a lot of others on my list but I will see what I can do. ;)

Would be a classic Katie Lea ok?

Serenas Second Attire finished.

Hat do make the bottom desings smaller cause they always glitched from a certain point over her knees and in other parts of her legs.

Other than that it is one of her MYC Attires from 2018. :)

Hope you guys like it.

Serena-Attires.png

Archived