WarGreymon's Temporary Thread (for my creations or plans)

WarGreymon77

My stuff this year is going to be on and poppin'.  My new logos are high def, clean and pristine (except Road Wild's entranceway, but I'll work on that).  At the very least, I'm going through and smoothing all the edges to get rid of jaggies and improve their blending in with the game.  This year I'm doing things a little different.  Taking my time.  Laser focus on WCW this year.  WWF or other stuff may come later.  So if WCW isn't your thing, you might not be interested.  Beginning focus is on arenas and championships.  CAW's and wrestler edits may come later.  I hate doing movesets, tbh.  Hulk Hogan WCW is planned, but we'll see how that face goes.

Championship plans include some truly BEAUTIFUL stuff,  some surprises.  I have some amazing logos to work with this year.  I've had 3 years to plan for all this.  Unfortunately, my plans have hit a snag, between a nameplate glitch in create-a-championship and my inability to get a black apron in CAA mode without... imperfections.  You'll see what I mean.

My annual tradition is for my first three creations to be Nitro, Thunder, and Saturday Night, in that order.  But due to unforeseen hangups, I might wait a bit to upload Nitro.  I've got it right here ready to go, sitting and looking photorealistic aside from the apron.  You haven't seen anything like it, trust me.  Saturday Night is almost done, but I haven't started on Thunder yet.  I've also got a personal sentimental arena that I've been working on.

With the aforementioned nameplate glitch going on, my first championship upload(s?) will have to be variations of the WCW Big Gold in several different flavors.  I may do nWo variants later, depending on how many up slots I get.

I'm waiting on either creator forums to be created on CAWs.ws or the annual creator showcase threads on the 2K forums to be created before I start uploading.

My first arenas are coming along nicely, although the shinyness problem is aggravating.  I wanted to avoid having to upload "V2" replacements, but if I have to, I will.  Assuming this ever gets fixed, of course.  I've had to make some ring mat logos "concrete" to diminish the glossy shine.  I've decided to go ahead and begin uploading... SOON.  I've tweaked the Nitro stage just a bit which should make it pop even more.  "Why bother with Nitro? We've already got one in the game."  When you know, you'll know.  Now the subject of fog... I don't really like it.  It gives the arena a purplish look in this game, at least in my experience.  But yeah, big things coming.  I like to synchronize my uploads, my screenshots, and my forum posts all at the same time, so it's a bit of a thing to do.

Also, Rey 97's mask isn't quite as good as I thought.  Those attires might take some time.

For Thunder's watermark logo, I couldn't decide between "Superstation" and "Thunder Live".  I think I will do the latter and save Superstation for Saturday Night.  PPV's will just have a 3D WCW logo.

3/12 6 AM edit: Due to a storm, I decided to put off uploading Nitro tonight.  But it's a comin'.  Also who the *Censored* is playing loud music outside my house at 6 AM?  It's still dark out!

Archived