1 hour ago, Prof_Sunshine said:

Glad I'm not the only one who couldn't seem to find these CAWs. Hopeful you can figure this out, these look great!

Not sure what's happened as they still come up on my page when I search ..will try to work around it and see what's going on 

11 minutes ago, Rainalways said:

Thank you I grew up on the old itv shows yeah mick and pat roach hopefully whenni can find some good textures 

Good stuff. McManus was my grandma's favourite wrestler "even though he was a bit naughty," as she used to say. ?

This might be helpful too. I will also post it below.

"Hey guys, I think I found a fix for this for Xbox players.

Head to your Xbox settings and go to Account - Privacy & Online Safety - Xbox Privacy - View Details & Customise - Sharing outside of Xbox. Now change the “You can share outside of Xbox” setting to “Allow”.

This worked for me, hopefully it’ll work for anyone else having issues too. " - MonsterrMunch on 2K's WWE 2K22 forum

So I've checked and they are cross platform and all seem to be showing up on my screen ...numbers are going up on the downloads but some error has happened as it's shows on my uploads screen only 2 caws but when I check downloads all are there on the creator list so I'm at a real loss as too what has happened here ..any ideas ?

3 hours ago, WarGreymon77 said:

My upload slots show up as empty too.  It's a glitch.  If you reuse the same slot, I don't know if it will replace your stuff, but just to be safe, I try to keep track of what I have already uploaded and skip those slots.

Oh ok will take a look thanks

On 3/10/2022 at 4:56 PM, Rainalways said:

when I use caws in game the tights and tops seem to almost glow but they are normal materials not anything that should do that

I just thought to mention, full white will do that, bring it down in future you'll notice when the glow fades if you just test one design full white and one adjusted next to it on a colour background. I don't have the values handy. Easy enough to test and note though

On 3/26/2022 at 3:01 PM, TZC said:

I just thought to mention, full white will do that, bring it down in future you'll notice when the glow fades if you just test one design full white and one adjusted next to it on a colour background. I don't have the values handy. Easy enough to test and note though

Perfect thank you 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, just want to say ur macho man is about as good as it gets when it come to macho and ur right the lack of good textures for him makes him one of the harder caws to make… Ur Taker though, hmm the face is good but I think u know that hair is not the best for that era taker… try using the hairstyle that everybody uses for Mick Foley, plus what I did was downloaded a texture for some stringy hair and with that hairstyle u can make it look almost spot on to the way he actually did that era, just a suggestion, but the others are excellent imo

Archived