Creation Sub Forums

Larrykin

Hey,

Yeah. I don't think we'll have separate sections for consoles this year because of the shared C.C.

I also don't really like having multiple sections for things, when those sub-forums are dead and barely used (see 2K20)

So, this year we might just stick to one 2K22 section.

Either that, or we have 2 sections. One for general 2K mode talk (DLC, MyRise, MyFaction, etc) and another for just Creations (CAW, Entrances, Movelists, CA-Championship, CA-MITB, etc)

I welcome opinions.

8 minutes ago, ThreeG said:

Hey,

Yeah. I don't think we'll have separate sections for consoles this year because of the shared C.C.

I also don't really like having multiple sections for things, when those sub-forums are dead and barely used (see 2K20)

Either that, or we have 2 sections. One for general 2K mode talk (DLC, MyRise, MyFaction, etc) and another for just Creations (CAW, Entrances, Movelists, CA-Championship, CA-MITB, etc)

I welcome opinions.

Because of the shared CC, just do one for every category like you suggest at the end, that would be the best. That they were dead and barely used last time was because 2K20 was awful, not because people didn't want to use them. 2K22 already has more sales on PC in the early access phase as 2k19 and 2k20 combined. The community is there.

Yeah, I definitely would prefer some separate and focused area in order to have an easier way to find the creators and their work, especially since favorites are limited this year apparently. Having all the creation posts mixed in with the other general conversation posts just sounds like a lot to sift through

3 hours ago, ThreeG said:

I think this would be best. Separating them would look a lot neater. Less clutter and all that.

3 hours ago, ThreeG said:

Hey,

I welcome opinions.

I do believe having a sub-form is still important. I do like the idea of 2 sections for 2k General talk and just creations. 

I think it would be easier for new users and even avid users to just go straight to a WWE 2k22 sub forum to post creations, request creations or even find their favorite creators thread.

It could also be good for questions or reporting bugs regarding creation mode. I would not compare this year to 2k20 as that game was not playable and 80% (myself included) requested a refunded hence the lack of post previous year game.

I hope you reconsider.  

Archived