3dtFeR0.jpg
vPC7UNC.jpg
HiiPyyc.jpg

giamsamir
30JI3T0.jpg

LegitAttires/daveLFC-ynwa
vfNpafL.jpg
YM0lFMI.jpg

AlexNificent/Pugnificent (Bianca gets a generic entrance when using alternate attires unfortunately)
AdTfSd7.jpg

ManMaan2K
0M6hnee.jpg
NL5y6bH.jpg

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After looking at all the Cody's from Iconic, Defract, Phenom, Bhangraman for over an hour comparing them in game in matches, in edit mode, i gotta say Defract's is by far the best one, its face is perfect and the side profile of its face is just amazing, soon as he turns sideways you instantly see Cody, the others don't have that imo. Plus Defract even went as far as getting all his moles on his arms, and body, which really adds to it, Defracts is all around the best one from the profile, the face, the body and from how it looks in game.

Bhangra's face is amazing, but its body is very inaccurate and he didn't put much detail in it, no chest hair, no moles, his body looks like an action figures body with the shine and chiseled abs which Cody doesn't have, and he made him really skinny, and shaped the head with it so if you try and change the body to a thicker one the head looks really tiny on it so i couldn't salvage it.

Iconic's at first glance looks great but theres a white like smudge on the texture above the right eyebrow, you really notice it when you look at it from the side, and his side profile isn't very accurate like Defracts is, plus for some reason he put the wrong logos on the tights on the side. I just feel like he kind of rushed his out without putting his best effort into it, cause i think he had it created and uploaded the day after WM. Normally his creations are flawless, but i think he kind of rushed Cody to capitalize on his debut at WM cause he knew everyone would be going to download Cody.

Phenom's is a very close 2nd best, nothing really all that wrong with it but Defracts face and side profile is a bit better imo.

Defract is the only one imo who really nailed the profile and the body perfectly, he really put effort into the body detail.

Guest Fight Me.

Had to replace the classic SD arena I had for this one just for the banner alone lmao

They used the Raw 2017 tron and pushed it back behind the curtain. Neat little trick.

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

Had to replace the classic SD arena I had for this one just for the banner alone lmao

They used the Raw 2017 tron and pushed it back behind the curtain. Neat little trick.

I wish the tron was on the other side so it could work with the in game hard-cam better. Looks tremendous otherwise.

Guest Fight Me.
1 hour ago, Jeb ? said:
Who here knew Adam Cole had a title entrance in the game lmfao

I think it was hidden like The Fiend title entrance. I think it's the main reason Status uploaded him.

JENA’s definitely got AEW arenas on lock. 

Who’s the best for titles ? There’s so much inconsistency between then and way too many people upload through same thing so it’s hard to differentiate. 

19 hours ago, Bushy. said:

JENA’s definitely got AEW arenas on lock. 

Who’s the best for titles ? There’s so much inconsistency between then and way too many people upload through same thing so it’s hard to differentiate. 

i've made some titles go ahead and have a look

Archived