Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

On 7/31/2022 at 6:50 PM, Glen Coco said:

this is the first time this has ever happened to me. I had multiple caws that aren’t even on cc anymore 🙃🙃🙃🙃  this is *censored*ed that they never addressed this or provided any type of solution. they did themselves in a whole each and every year. I was in the middle of editing my movesets and entrances and now everything is just gone 😂😂

Pour one out for the homie

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Censored* this stupid *censored*ing broken game. It may not be as broken as 2K20 but at least that *censored*ing game didn't try to be *censored*ing street fighter.

Good to know it’s gonna be there in some capacity. I would be surprised if we got a full blown WWE level Creation Suite, but a deep CAW mode could go a long way. They’re Yuke’s…they set that standard for themselves and for us as far as what to expect from wrestling games.

are we not getting an AEW game section?

at this point im not sure i could dislike the AEW game more than i dislike 2k20 or 2k22.  So i might as well hop on that bandwagon now. because 2k23 is just going to more of the same bs in 2k22. time to wipe my hands clean of this franchise before they sucker me out of $60 again.

Just now, Creepy Bro said:

A complete lack of competition in the market made 2K lazy af. 

its definitely not laziness. who knows really what went on behind the scenes. Its probably a mess. Dealing with Yukes, while also trying to wrangle the development away from them to eventually push them out.  Yearly release schedule. Dealing with Vince McMahon. 

its probably all a nightmare. But the end result is all that matters to me. The finished product that i get as a consumer. and 2k20 was a fleecing. They sent out a very broken game. Patched it to a point where they said, u know what.....its unfixable. And left it to die. screw us i guess, the people that paid for it.

2k22. Yukes is completely gone now. the development is in shambles after 2k20's disaster. So they bring in the guy from Killer Instinct. He says....well wtf i dont know shit about wrestling but i know how to make fighting games. So lets do that. They completely change the game around. Then he packs up and leaves.

and this is where we are.