Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

3 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Pain bro. Connecting your phone to the Spotify app on Playstation is the best method to play custom themes.

I knew i wasn’t crazy. I was trying to play Franky Monet’s theme a couple hours ago and couldn’t find it. Still on apple music tho

Just realized they removed Zack Ryders elbow drop... *censored*ing... why!? Stop removing moves without adequate replacements!! That was the closest thing we had to Froggy Bow. Especially when we have a very small amount of diving ground moves at the moment.

Edited by CROSS-Out

I don't see a reason in getting excited for the new DLC No Clowning Around pack coming up knowing that it just might continue with the bugs, glitches and freezes that we have now. I think we should just throw in the towel for 2k22 and publicly boycott WWE 2K23. 

I might be taking a good long break.  Going to delete the game and play some others, like my insanity run of Mass Effect Legendary Edition (for the trophy).

Remember that the servers for wwe2k19 shut down tomorrow..

Grab whatever you want..

42 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

New champ for those that keep their champions up to date lol And I believe Ricochet is still the LRLR champion.

Reveal hidden contents

Seth Rollins.

that was sorta brutal to watch with the constant reversals and constant no selling