Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Recommended Posts

Anybody who has tried to create Raw Is War, I have a question!

Is it possible to set the bottom to be the WWF logo and still have the top play Titantron videos?  It doesn't look like you can set them separately!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately not, both screens are considered to be the minitron. Which I hate that the minitron plays on the big screen, they've done the same thing with the SD fist for years. Before this year, most legends didn't even have other trons besides the main one so imagine that pain.

Hope they fix that next year. CAA needs some big improvements in general, it's been left untouched for years. I was just thinking how huge it would be to be able to select two titantron videos (sacrificing a minitron or something in exchange). Or just placing a tron anywhere around the arena like that one tron they have above the Judgment Day arena this year. That and CAC are my favorite modes to be creative in, would love to see some upgrades finally.

Edited by Fight Me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah... This is kind of a bummer.  The OG Titantron can't even play Titantron videos!  It plays minitron videos.  Soooo I just decided to set it to Custom.  What's weird about this is that it worked fine in previous games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Orton Punt said:

Why are multi-man Ladder matches so damn annoying?

Because wrestlers stay down even less than ever before; that stun bar is infuriating and just makes matches feel rush and arcadey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

Because wrestlers stay down even less than ever before; that stun bar is infuriating and just makes matches feel rush and arcadey.

This + 8 wrestlers is just too much. It a nightmare for manual target players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They might restrict those attires to MyFaction packs like Becky's WM 35 attire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

So Stupid, why do they want stuff to be locked inside that mode?

Because they want to entice you to spend money on it. Because as much as im sure the guys in the trenches hate doing it, 2K management is as bad as ubisoft, EA, Square Enix, etc.
They will cut off their nose to spite their face, if it means an extra five cents in their wallet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CROSS-Out said:

Because they want to entice you to spend money on it. Because as much as im sure the guys in the trenches hate doing it, 2K management is as bad as ubisoft, EA, Square Enix, etc.
They will cut off their nose to spite their face, if it means an extra five cents in their wallet.

I know you're right but this idea is ridiculous. If they sold these attires for 2-5$ each they'd make TONS of money and everyone would have it if they wanted to. Give us Season Passer's a Discount and Bob's your Uncle.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish they handled it like MLB The Show does. They give you all the legends to play as as you wish in every mode but you still have to unlock/buy them in the pay for play mode. That way people who play offline have the full rosters and the competitive people still try to earn and advance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if this game just had 2k19 gameplay improved....and a store like Fortnite with daily and weekly rotating items, i would spend stupid money on it.

but the gameplays dumbed down retro wrestling for dummies. And all these cool new "skins" are locked behind a mode i don't want to play with a loot box mechanic.

for the love of god just give me a real wrestling game and a way to buy what i want and use it in any mode.

why on earth would i want to be stuck using the terrible default movesets in the MyFaction Tower like mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, J-man89 said:

So Stupid, why do they want stuff to be locked inside that mode?

If you dont have something exclusive for the mode, why should people play it?
I do understand it, but i dont like it at all.
Modding has become such a vital part of the community incredible fast...going after them is not looking good.

As it stands, 2k/VC have hurt the vital parts of the community more than they helped.

They go after modding, the Creation suites are barely touched by the developers outside of making things worse, the universe mode is even more of a unfun mess...the 3 monst important fanbases of the wrestling games community have been punched in the nuts quite hard with 2k22...and yet the people still try to make the most out of it despite this.

EDIT:

Like many say, if Yukes/AEW pay attention to this, and do the opposite, they can easily have the sales of those bases safe when their game comes out.

Edited by Mani-Man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand it at all.  This might be my last WWE game.  They're making some seriously predatory moves now, and I don't like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WarGreymon77 said:

I don't understand it at all.  This might be my last WWE game.  They're making some seriously predatory moves now, and I don't like it.

The thing is, as shitty as the moves are they pull...it would be less of a big deal if they wouldnt have acted like the Modding community is welcomed.
They made people believe and signaled that the modding community is a community they care.

Now they do this, which feels so much like a betrayal...really awful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FWIW, Take 2 Interactive has had a bit of a contentious relationship with modders dating back to 2005 when the Hot Coffee scandal broke out because of modders and dummied out code.

 

So to see this happen to the modders now is not shocking, it's how Take 2 has operated, especially when there's real world money in the mix. Same thing happened with GTA V on PC. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

If you dont have something exclusive for the mode, why should people play it?
I do understand it, but i dont like it at all.
Modding has become such a vital part of the community incredible fast...going after them is not looking good.

As it stands, 2k/VC have hurt the vital parts of the community more than they helped.

They go after modding, the Creation suites are barely touched by the developers outside of making things worse, the universe mode is even more of a unfun mess...the 3 monst important fanbases of the wrestling games community have been punched in the nuts quite hard with 2k22...and yet the people still try to make the most out of it despite this.

EDIT:

Like many say, if Yukes/AEW pay attention to this, and do the opposite, they can easily have the sales of those bases safe when their game comes out.

Having old models of Becky and Sasha in it doesn't make me wanna play it, just makes me mad they're not in the game outside of that mode. They wanna make stuff exclusive in that mode fine but allow them to be unlocked for every mode, then i'd feel like i had a reason to play it to get them, but if you can only play them in that mode i don't see the point.

Edited by J-man89

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2K's stance on the MyFaction models doesn't make any sense whatsoever. People would still have to grind/spend real money to access them -- they'd just be available in other modes after being unlocked.

Edited by RyanCE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2022 at 8:59 PM, CROSS-Out said:

Because wrestlers stay down even less than ever before; that stun bar is infuriating and just makes matches feel rush and arcadey.

Also, the ladder falling down by a damn gust of wind. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2022 at 2:43 PM, RyanCE said:

2K's stance on the MyFaction models doesn't make any sense whatsoever. People would still have to grind/spend real money to access them -- they'd just be available in other modes after being unlocked.

I think you're only thinking of now. This isn't the end, this is just the setup. If you think its only going to be like this in future games, then im sorry to say that isn't the case. You build the foundation slowly so that the players dont notice when suddenly they're neck deep in bullshit. They know if they went full Ubisoft immediately, there'd by a hyper shitstorm, but start slow and gradually build, and less people notice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it’s hilarious how i can hit people with my finishers and signatures 40 times in a match but the minute i hit a random dropkick or a suplex it’s a three count 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...