Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, OutlawedGhost said:

Glad they made the custom renders act the same as the game ones, hated that the custom ones were cut off in the superstars page and the default ones extended past the box.

YES! That was so annoying and ugly, thank god they addressed that.

Although i think i may need to adjust all my custom renders for Universe again cause with them making ingame renders smaller my custom renders are slightly bigger now, which kinda sucks since after alot of researching and experimenting i found a perfect size for all my renders in Universe mode, now i think i gotta go back and resize all my custom renders to be smaller.

13 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

From the 2k forum

I initially read that as the characters and almost popped. :lol: but seriously give us the characters locked to MyRise. 

Awesome they've added in NXT 2.0, feels a bit weird when we don't have any 2.0 DLC. I wouldn't say any of the NXT stars planned for DLC are NXT 2.0 stars. Hopefully we'll get Wrestlemania added. 

Really encouraging patch though & I hope there's more to come. 

55 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

Holy shit they actually added an ingame NXT2.0 arena? wow never expected that, can't remember if they've ever done that before added in a brand new arena via patch.

They did with Great Balls of Fire in 2K18. 

Lol why the hell do they refuse to fix the custom renders not being registered as used in the deletion section?  Seriously the delete all unused images function is USELESS as long as that isn't fixed. Seems like a pretty big bug, they have to know about it, why the hell is it never addressed in any of these patches?

31 minutes ago, EssBee said:

Well, yeah, because those aren't glitches. It's intended.

I guess lol, still sucks. WALTER’s default entrance has an animation where he takes off his coat but for alternate attires they just made it so he doesn’t. They could do the same with Charlotte’s robe and Bianca’s glasses. If they’re gonna have so many entrances with prop animations it would’ve been nice to also mocap slight alternate animations usable with alternate attires

Guest Fight Me.
21 minutes ago, Prof_Sunshine said:

So which of these ref shirts work? Cause I got the indie ref selected for my custom show but it's the default ref. 😔😔😔

My first impressions of the update are positive. They added some new and good looking female hairstyles and adjusted the other hairstyles as well. They also added more realistic eyes for caws. Fixed some moves my caws used. They really put in the work it seems, good job VC!

Guest Fight Me.
9 minutes ago, AegisAvenger said:

Does the NXT 2.0 also include the updated titles (the rainbow-ish plate and the women title having white strap)?

Don't think so. As those can be easily made in CAC, whereas the arena parts for NXT 2.0 aren't available in CAA. The best created NXT 2.0 arena out there is Jena's, and it's basically the design on one big screen that you can't turn tron vid on for entrances or else you'll lose the illusion lol