Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I tried using an alternate attire for Roman but instead of his new Championship entrance with Heyman it just used his old solo Championship entrance with Heyman doing the generic manager walk. When I tried again with the in-game attire it worked just fine

Guest Fight Me.
4 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

Sweet jesus this soundtrack has already gotten infuriatingly grating.

You turned the Superstars themes on? I do feel like the same ones repeat a lot tho and I hate how it just cuts to the next song without fading out.

32 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

List of mocappers was too long for a picture this time!

https://streamable.com/kthtlf

Some of the MoCappers that are wrestlers:

Scorpio Sky, Delilah Doom, Lio Rush, Royce Isaacs, Chris Bey, Kenny King, Nicole Matthews, TJP, LA Knight (Yeah), Danny Limelight, Alexander Hammerstone, and the former Darren Young. There's a few others on here like Paul London and Jacob Fatu of course. They even brought in an MMA person (Jack Cartwright).

5 minutes ago, RickyBobby said:

uhh will look at that

This suggests that other moves I've listed that have had their pin combos removed weren't necessarily on purpose? There's the Coup De Grace, Springboard Coup De Grace, Five Star Frog Splash, etc.

In that case, hopefully its a relatively easy fix.

1 minute ago, CROSS-Out said:

This suggests that other moves I've listed that have had their pin combos removed weren't necessarily on purpose? There's the Coup De Grace, Springboard Coup De Grace, Five Star Frog Splash, etc.

In that case, hopefully its a relatively easy fix.

are you basing this off testing the moves? previewing in cam? or something else?

Just now, RickyBobby said:

are you basing this off testing the moves? previewing in cam? or something else?

Previewing in create a moveset, its where I went immediately after ensuring everything was unlocked. If you'd like I can boot a match up with Balor to make sure they are there in actual match.

There's also the issue I mentioned of some moves just.. not being selectable as finishers for no understandable reason. Like my beloved Brian Cage discus Clothesline.

Archived