Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

1 hour ago, J-man89 said:

I don't know what you want honestly for it to resemble a real wrestling match, i mean i posted this clip which imo is very much like a real wrestling match

You can have some pretty damn good wrestling simulation style matches, yes you can have a button mash arcadey style match, but thats only if you choose to play it that way. I rarely ever use the combo system and the AI i've found doesn't even use it that often, so thats almost not even a factor really, the locking up to do most things needs to go but i've gotten used to it. Its not perfect but by no means is the AI awful nor is it impossible to have amatch that resembles a real wrestling match.

The AI is pretty awful though. I hope 2K addresses it’s problems because I can’t take  wrestlers spamming springboard attacks every two minutes just to miss, repeat, only to miss again. The AI isn’t consistent with this game. Like I’ll play one match, good back & forth but I play another only to see how awful and ridiculous it can really be. Hogan & Kane is a perfect example of this. Why are they running around like a cruiserweight trying to hit a top rope move? This can be easily avoided like in the games before it but wait, they removed it… ? also there really needs to be a limit to instant recovery. I hit 3 F5s on Angel Garza while playing as Brock to test out my edited moveset only for him to pop up every single time. That shit isn’t fun at all and kills any immersion with trying to have a “squash match.” The game is fun and all, sure but taking away skills and abilities really hurt the gameplay imo. Like the gameplay can be real fun with a realistic feel  like with the clip you shared but with the few matches I’ve played. There’s more problems that need to be addressed. That’s what I’m saying by the gameplay and AI being awful at times. If 2K patches it, awesome. I’m all for it. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

What is the best substitute for Toni Storm's piledriver? Is the Attitude Adjustment Piledriver she already has the best one?

11 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

What is the best substitute for Toni Storm's piledriver? Is the Attitude Adjustment Piledriver she already has the best one?

Yea I would say so because it has a quick drop after the lift

On 3/31/2022 at 2:44 AM, J-man89 said:

I don't know what you want honestly for it to resemble a real wrestling match, i mean i posted this clip which imo is very much like a real wrestling match

You can have some pretty damn good wrestling simulation style matches, yes you can have a button mash arcadey style match, but thats only if you choose to play it that way. I rarely ever use the combo system and the AI i've found doesn't even use it that often, so thats almost not even a factor really, the locking up to do most things needs to go but i've gotten used to it. Its not perfect but by no means is the AI awful nor is it impossible to have amatch that resembles a real wrestling match.

theres about 6 collar & elbow lock-ups and 6 reversals all in the span of 2 mins. Thats not what wrestling is like. but thats what every match in this game is like. Constant lock-ups. Constant reversals. The weird fighting stance ur walking around in.

and yes u can ignore the combo system. But thats the main feature of the gameplay. Thats the whole point of them changing the game. They want u to use it. If u don't use it...u only have 3 strikes. U only have 3 strong strikes. U have like 100 less moves if u dont use it

Guest Fight Me.
6 hours ago, eastcoastkody said:

is there a reason that myFaction gave me duplicates of all the NWO cards?

I think people were reporting that they didn't get theirs, so 2K added it in the last patch and people who already had em just got double lol

On 4/2/2022 at 7:50 AM, Fight Me. said:

I think people were reporting that they didn't get theirs, so 2K added it in the last patch and people who already had em just got double lol

They also have an nWo border now that the first ones didn't have, so that also was a problem.

4 hours ago, J-man89 said:

No he mistakenly put that 2K19 logo on there, he talks about it in the comments on the tweet, its uploaded on 2K22.

Oh okay, well, the first one looks a bit better to me in the face, but the second one in my opinion has the better coat.

1 hour ago, CROSS-Out said:

Oh okay, well, the first one looks a bit better to me in the face, but the second one in my opinion has the better coat.

Yeah Iconics was the one i was liking more, its the one i got downloaded, body looks a bit more accurate too, the coat aint an issue cause i copied over Gamevolts attire which is what Phenom's Cody has on it.

10 hours ago, Ziggy Vercetti said:

Anyone else feel like Rey was reading from a script than just him just talking about key moments of the matches in Showcase mode? Can’t remember what match it was, but I was like ? “no way in hell Rey said that by his own choice. Sounded too rehearsed”

Oh yeah, the dialogue is all kinds of cringeworthy. We're not stupid guys, we know wrestling is scripted.

Archived