Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess I’m going to sleep and hoping the uploader is working when I wake up. Gameplay is fun but I seem to be missing something with breakers. I only got one button prompt in like 50 tie-up grapples. I tried everything to do a breaker and I couldn’t so I just gave up on the tutorial. I feel like I get the point.

Okay whats going on. A bunch of secondary versions of moves are just.. missing. Even one added in the last game, the Lifting Underhook Gutbuster 2. Are all of these really locked behind MyRise or something? There's no reason for their removal.

Speaking of that move, the arm hook is still buggy ffs.

Edited by CROSS-Out

welp. i caved like a weasel and bought it. Im about 15 mins in. I only had one match. And i hate to say that the word regret and refund are coming to my mind.

ugh. this is NOT a wrestling game. Its a bad fighting game. That is my initial knee jerk impression. What i just had could not be construed as a wrestling match.  

but a series of RNG reversals with the dumb breaker system. really choppy herky jerky combos that hitch and pause between every strike.  this was a mistake. maybe it will grow on me. But just point blank first experience is not a good one for ya boy. 

theres like only a handful of new moves. a ton of missing move positions and or move features. I've already seen some glitchyness and wonkiness

PTO is still ridiculously slow. As is the second half of the Regal Cutter. Reverse DDT 3 is a new animation.

Edited by CROSS-Out

6 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

I don’t see a fighting game in this at all Lmaoo. Some of the matches I had flowed like a real match to me. 

its really herky jerky and exaggerated. feels very arcadey. Granted my first match i picked Damian Priest...so im purposely trying to get a grip on this combo system. And as someone that plays a lot of fighting games, it doesn't feel good.  None of what im doing in these matches resembles anything like i just saw on RAW earlier. thats for damn sure. Its me doing spastic strikes and Finn balor collar & elbow tying me every other second to do a sling blade or floatover ddt.

They STILL think an Enzuigiri is a Shining Wizard (Shining Wizard 1). Also add AJ Lee's Shining Wizard to the list of moves they've ripped out it seems.

Romans Sit-Out Crucifix Powerbomb still has that absolutely abhorrent head shaking animation in the pin.

Kota Ibushi's Golden Star Bomb is gone, leaving us only with A-Trains sit-out last ride powerbomb.

Edited by CROSS-Out

The spinning tombstone piledriver is still only usable from standing despite the animation clearly being made irish whip rebound in mind.

... WHY THE *Censored* WOULD YOU REMOVE THE PIN COMBO FROM THE SPRINGBOARD COUP DE GRACE!? It's the same goddamn animation! why remove the pin!?

Standing Corkscrew Splash is some kind of weird new animation.. and has no sound.

Standing Shooting Star is new.

Edited by CROSS-Out