Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Recommended Posts

How/can we use alt attires in gm mode , also when you choose an alt attire in universe mode you can’t keep the render for that superstar ??

 

anyone have any answers??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MrOffWhite said:

How/can we use alt attires in gm mode , also when you choose an alt attire in universe mode you can’t keep the render for that superstar ??

 

anyone have any answers??

 

What do you mean? Alt Attire render work fine in Universe mode.

 

rP0yxi.png

 

rP0G1o.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CM_EDGE said:

 

What do you mean? Alt Attire render work fine in Universe mode.

 

rP0yxi.png

 

rP0G1o.png

Yeah so with this , you have made an alt attire but it’s not not alt attire it’s a custom superstar as you have created your own render , so when used in game they will announce him as the superstar in entrance and match not Austin theory ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So for instance if I want to use Roman reigns alt attire , I have no option of render , but when I choose my attire in universe mode I have to use the creation pic like on previous games or if I do it like u have they announce as the superstar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boy, movesets are robust this year. Taking me the better part of the day to put together one person’s moveset and yet I couldn’t be happier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MrOffWhite said:

Yeah so with this , you have made an alt attire but it’s not not alt attire it’s a custom superstar as you have created your own render , so when used in game they will announce him as the superstar in entrance and match not Austin theory ??

No it's not, give the costume a render when it's not set as alt attires, then set it as alt attire and it works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CM_EDGE said:

No it's not, give the costume a render when it's not set as alt attires, then set it as alt attire and it works.

Ok cool, I’ll try this , also how do we use alt attires in gm mode ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

Boy, movesets are robust this year. Taking me the better part of the day to put together one person’s moveset and yet I couldn’t be happier.

im glad ur enjoying it. But the movesets are mostly a downgrade. Other than the combo section there is less moves/positions/features compared to what we had.

in nearly 3 years. they added 6 taunts? WE get more new moves and taunts in a DLC pack than what they gave us here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as i can tel. U can no longer  "FLIP" moves in custom moveset.  And some ppl have their movesets flipped by default. So if u look at Johnny Gargano's moveset. All of his strikes are FLIPPED. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, CM_EDGE said:

No it's not, give the costume a render when it's not set as alt attires, then set it as alt attire and it works.

Thank you for posting this, I don’t think it’s a widely known thing, improves the look of things ten fold, nice one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know I'm getting ahead of myself since this game just came out but so can we expect a scanned current stone cold model besides his classic model as usual in 2K23? I'm also curious how the development for 2K23 is going in terms of gameplay changes/tweaking from 2K22 to 2K23 for better or worse (I'm everyone's point of view)

To stick with 2K22, I'll finally set up my universe mode in a bit when I finish my lunch and after watching a youtube video

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, .jackkk said:

Well this sucks. 

 

Why in the actual *Censored* not. I'm getting really *censored*ing tired of this "we're not going to do obvious thing and we aren't going to bother telling you why" shit, 2K.

Edited by CROSS-Out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weird that we have Mia Yim and Reckoning but we can't have T-Bar and Dijakovic. If it's because of something WWE said, then at least let us have the OC characters from MyRise like we did in 19 and 20.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, .jackkk said:

Well this sucks. 

 

Man, that super sucks, specially their direct "no", like what's the freaking problem.

 

Thanks god the online creation section is crossplay even to PC this year, so I have no doubt hackers will find out some way in unlocking them completely and uploading them to the share section. We already have some of them, if not completely like Dijakovic, but give it time and hacker will work wonders here I'm pretty sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Fight Me.
1 minute ago, rocky505 said:

Weird that we have Mia Yim and Reckoning but we can't have T-Bar and Dijakovic. If it's because of something WWE said, then at least let us have the OC characters from MyRise like we did in 19 and 20.

I'm guessing cause there were plans to have her return as Mia before she got released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

im glad ur enjoying it. But the movesets are mostly a downgrade. Other than the combo section there is less moves/positions/features compared to what we had.

in nearly 3 years. they added 6 taunts? WE get more new moves and taunts in a DLC pack than what they gave us here

Does PS5/XBSX have the equivalent of a Kinect/motion sensor camera yet? I’ve been saying  for the longest that we could use that to create/capture our own taunts.

Edited by A N T I -

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For real, what was the point of using their resources to make Dijakovic (and other exclusive MyRise characters) a separate character (with trons and everything) if we can't play as him outside of MyRise? I would have just rather had the random characters like Baron Blade again rather than be given the false hope that Dijakovic and others can be playable characters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Fight Me.
1 minute ago, eastcoastkody said:

who else is in MyRise other than Dijak?

King Corbin, Shinsuke Nakamura (before king gimmick), regular Alexa Bliss, alt Mustafa Ali.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...