Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

One more question.  Is there a "free camera" option during matches?  Like a highlight reel or something?  Not expecting a photo mode, lol... I just want to get a better look at the arena stages.

7 minutes ago, WarGreymon77 said:

One more question.  Is there a "free camera" option during matches?  Like a highlight reel or something?  Not expecting a photo mode, lol... I just want to get a better look at the arena stages.

No.  2k has been real dubious with highlight reel. They got rid of it in 2k16. brought it back in 2k17 with no Free Camera. Then gave us free camera back in 2k18. And then its gone again.

1 minute ago, WarGreymon77 said:

Oh, damn.  Well thanks.  Also I think they took out the Late 90s arena filter in create a show.  :(

im seeing 90s, 80s, B&W, sepia, VHS, vignette, 8bit

Diving attacks look iffy during previews but during actual matches look much better. For example the new tightrope drop kick and 450 elbow drop

1 hour ago, RickyBobby said:

known

Please fix Jeff Hardy, when I edit him for alternate attires his new back tattoos are gone. And please let us remove his face paint.

The new controls kinds make my ass itch, but it's still a good game. I'm playing MyRise rn hahaha can't believe I beat Shawn Michaels in my first match 🤣

30 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

im seeing 90s, 80s, B&W, sepia, VHS, vignette, 8bit

Yeah but in 2K19 if you got sick of the yellowish 80s or 90s screen filters of a premade arena like Nitro, you could use create a show to change it to Late 90s, which was barely noticeable.

14 minutes ago, WarGreymon77 said:

Yeah but in 2K19 if you got sick of the yellowish 80s or 90s screen filters of a premade arena like Nitro, you could use create a show to change it to Late 90s, which was barely noticeable.

thanks to the miracle of quick resume. I can swap between 2k19 & 22 pretty quickly. As far as i can tell. the version of "90's" filter in 2k22. is the Late 90' one labeled in 2k19

Edited by eastcoastkody

2 hours ago, Luis LXXXV said:

Creating a moveset for your character can be fun but it's a lot of work lol. Can we use our MyRise characters and their moves and everything to regular create a superstar?

Nah you can’t export MyRise characters outside of the mode

man I love this game so much. Wrapped up playing 2K19 today and don’t miss it. 

Sweet Jesus, I don't watch WWE anymore so I did not realize just how bad the theme songs have gotten.

If the game was a live service, I wonder if they'd have MyRise keep going endlessly like Universe mode or something with new matches and cutscenes, etc 

8 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

Agree this game is so much fun to play, Can't stop thinking about it. Really want to finish work and fire up my PS4 to play again.

Also a minor gripe, I wish they delay Triple H entrance for about 5-7 seconds since his music does not sync during the water spitting scene.

29 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

Now you know why I was "confident". Game speaks for itself. I get it - not everyone's cup of tea but that doesn't mean it's a bad game.

54 minutes ago, Luis LXXXV said:

Damn must have taken me over an hour to do my character's moveset. Every single move and taunt 

Yeah I hate having to do the same moves in multiple places like table or ladder or finisher idk why they made them separate  and together at the same time

I can enjoy this game but I really hope they update a lot. Like the super complicated controls. I just want to do shit easily without having to remember all these mix of buttons together. combos seems like they would’ve been good but those new strike animations look bad.  Also the boxing inspired block and dodging is a nice try but look so out of place in this game.

Edited by NiceTwice