Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy shit, they got playing a heel in MyRise so right. I love it! My character is a legit actual asshole, doing some really heinous shit like making fun of Keith Lee's past to piss him off and laughing at him after getting beat. I'm loving the fact that my character isn't just a generic "by the way this town sucks lol" heel.

It almost feels like MyRise is a remake of the first career mode in 2K15 done right.

11 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

myGM show is getting killed by an NXT headlined by constant Brock Lesnar vs. Fandango matches. 

Well can you blame it? I mean, they have Fandango. That's star power right there.

I asked on Reddit.  I asked on the 2K forums.  I asked a few people on Twitter.  Nobody has given me an answer.  The suspense is killing me.  So here goes.

Can you change Rey 97's mask or change the bodysuit to tights?  I don't have a next gen console, so can't get Rey 96. This would be a workaround.

1 hour ago, CROSS-Out said:

Finally, I get to be the absolute bastard I always dreamed of being. Brings a tear to my eye.. and a chair down on Keith Lee's head but I digress.

okay yup definitely doing myRise this year. reading this sealed it

6 minutes ago, WarGreymon77 said:

I asked on Reddit.  I asked a few people on Twitter.  Nobody has given me an answer.  The suspense is killing me.  So here goes.

Can you change Rey 97's mask or change the bodysuit to tights?  I don't have a next gen console, so can't get Rey 96. This would be a workaround.

You can’t swap the mask for another, only change the colour of it. You can take the body suit off though.

872FEA68-8A95-4E92-964F-255B7453339A.jpeg

Archived