Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, crazyjk4 said:

I keep getting the feeling that we aren't going to be getting advance create A entrances back in any time soon. 

I remember how frustrated I was creating wrestlers in WWE 2K22 and was confused as to why I could only use one custom entrance for the WHOLE entire entrance lol. 

34 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Roster wise..

Is it too late for Emma and Bronson Reed to  be in? Even as dlc??

As DLC? it's possible, IF 2K wants to stop screwing around with bad DLC packs and go back towards good stuff.

Hint hint nudge nudge give me my *censored*ing moves packs back.

Also, regarding 2K22...

Can every uncreative mother*censored*ing asshole on the planet stop uploading untouched movesets from the game to CC and pretending they've been updated? A million *censored*ing untouched current bayley movesets and I can't find a single *censored*ing one for her old face persona.

I am so *censored*ing tired of the lack of quality control on CC.

I mean i think its bullshi8t if its Cena, he's alreayd had a 2K cover, he doesn't need another one. 

And he better not be the showcase superstar, Cena will be the lamest showcase yet, talk about a dude thats never changed his freaking appearance, we'll get like 7 variations of the exact same model just with various t shirt and shorts colors.... Thats my main worry, i don't want him as the showcase superstar. Give me Undertaker, Edge, Orton, Kane, literally anyone but him.

1 hour ago, Jeb ? said:

Should’ve been Edge or Bianca on the cover

unless we get a Peacemaker attire

Agreed, Edge imo, cause i think he's said he's got about one more year left and he's done, he should be the showcase and the cover star, really go through his career in this game and honor it.

Archived