Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

Just show me you've fixed all the bugs that got patched in to 2K22, gotten rid of having to lock up or combo to grapple, and got rid of that annoying ass fighting stance, and I'll be happy.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, A N T I - said:

Yeah I’m happy with the gameplay as is. Give me 2K22 with some slight gameplay tweaks and a bunch of new moves and I’m a happy camper. 

Did we flip flop opinions since the game released ? I could’ve sworn I liked the gameplay at first and you hated it lol

2 hours ago, Bushy. said:

Did we flip flop opinions since the game released ? I could’ve sworn I liked the gameplay at first and you hated it lol

My exact quote from the Things You Love topic was:

“After hours with it, I love the new gameplay style, love the soundtrack, love most of the models, love the arenas. This game is awesome. Trying to make a female caw not look cartoony is challenging but I’m loving the process so far.”

and then:

Man I’m loving this game. The new gameplay compliments the people I create so well!”

so Im not sure where you got the impression that I disliked the game or gameplay. Didn’t you also assume that I lived in Egypt or something? Lol. One thing I absolutely hated was lack of advanced entrance creation.

Edited by A N T I -

In terms of gameplay I just want the grappling lock up to be gone, and bring back chain wrestling since I feel it definitely adds to a match and helps it make it flow more. I will say that it should definitely be optional if brought back and shouldn't start every match. I could do without the boxing stances too but it's not a top priority as the first two things I want.

I feel like I am probably the only gamer here that feels this way but am I the only one who found MyRise more enjoyable than Universe Mode? I gotta be honest, the whole CAW and moving them up to the top in WWE with storylines like a career mode was mad fun compared to the repetitive aspect of Universe Mode where it was constantly doing the same thing with rivalries. I can only hope that a revamped version of MyRise happens for 2k23.

Lots.....lots of rumours/leaks on twitter..

War games for new gen 

Fight pit for old gen

Iron survivor challenge to  be patched in the summer

Edge showcase

120 caw slots..

I know...I know..."leakers" is not to be trusted..

The Rey showcase was hindered by Liger not being in and the fact that he had just about the same moveset in every match !

Young Rey had more diverse moves than older Rey, that's for sure..

So my fear is that who ever is featured will have the same moveset despite it covering his entire career....

yeah those leakers are def working overtime. it's almost comical how deep these lies go...like that "leaker" who said Uncle Howdy would be DLC. Or how they said "there would be a teaser on Smackdown last Friday RAW 30 on Monday" and other comical lies and exaggerations. Mike Straw even called them both out on it.

EDIT: here's an example of a blatant lie

Yeah uh...there was never a tournament option in Universe, ever.

Edited by judas priest superstar

I feel like a new and improved MyRise and Create A Story should be the main course meal on the creative menu. I always felt like the "Career Mode" was the main attraction to begin with. The more in depth, the better.

In other news, I am BEGGING for a much better "Create A Entrance". In 2K22 we basically had to use the same entrance movement for every portion of the entrance. Due to the issues they had in previous WWE games, I guess that's not coming back.