Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

1 hour ago, 2 Legit said:

I never thought I'd see the nWo DLC on sale.  Guess now is the time to buy it because I certainly wasn't paying $25 for it lol.

It comes with almost nothing, it's not worth it even on sale really.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

It comes with almost nothing, it's not worth it even on sale really.

I can vouch. You get like 3 or 4 new moves with it. I got it because I was excited to play as Eric Bischoff oddly enough. Lol. Ended up not being worth it imo, as I rarely played with anyone other than joshi creations. Won’t be hard to top in 2K23, which comes out soon enough. Might as well just wait for that. Can’t wait to see the new moves!

16 hours ago, A N T I - said:

I can vouch. You get like 3 or 4 new moves with it. I got it because I was excited to play as Eric Bischoff oddly enough. Lol. Ended up not being worth it imo, as I rarely played with anyone other than joshi creations. Won’t be hard to top in 2K23, which comes out soon enough. Might as well just wait for that. Can’t wait to see the new moves!

Hmm. Think I'll hold off then. 

1 hour ago, A N T I - said:

I found a lot of use for MGK’s animations myself ???? 

All the moves he comes with already exist in a better form, would exist in a better form with a slight tweak, or are broken.

He has Velveteen Dreams rolling death valley driver, but with some silly slaps at the end. He has a sit-out crucifix bomb that would already be there if they would just fix that stupid-ass head shaking animation on Romans, the weird diving leg drop of his looks so awkward and bad it is comical, and the one move of his i really like, that kudo driver flipped over into a face buster; is broken and doesn't cause screen or ring shake.

Compare this to, say, when we got the terminator, and he came with a proper burning hammer.. it just sucks, to me.

Luckily if they give a damn, Logan Paul should come with a buckshot lariat this time around. We've been wanting one forever so there's finally an excuse to put one in the game.

That's true, and the one we have has been desperate for a reanimation for years. In fact the year it was introduced everyone already said it looked like absolute dog shit.

The sit-out axe guillotine driver, yes I agree. That should not have been left out, especially since its a dead ringer for Orange Cassidy's Beach Break and is somewhat close to Hangman Pages Deadeye.

10 hours ago, Bushy. said:

Can’t say I’m excited for the new game at all honestly. 

I’m ready for it. If anything it’s the first time that a year has seemingly gone by so quick for me, and that’s without even playing 2K22 a whole lot. Like I could legit keep creating and playing 2K22 for another couple months and 2K23 is already supposedly on the verge of coming out in 2.

Archived