Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im gonna be so ticked off if 2K23 still has this garbage grapple system and refuses to bring back things like start of match collar and tie ups or letting us finally use finishers from more positions like inside springboards. I mean hell, they vastly improved springboards in my opinion in 2K22, so now is the perfect time to make that happen.

also, give us the old submission system, even if just as an option like pin got..

When it comes to discussions on what people want to see in WWE 2K23, I have been hearing a lot about seeing changes in Universe Mode. Honestly? The #1 thing that would excite me about 2K23 is a newly created MyRise mode. I love the fact that we can create a superstar and build them from the ground up. Being able to start off at the PC and go through all these storylines with a full career in WWE has been a lot of fun. There are so many ways that they can re-build MyRise for 2K23. What if they allowed us to have storylines and story angles that didn't end so fast? What if we would be able to join allies, create stables and have a more hands on ability to have storylines based on what decisions we make as a face or a heel.

Imagine joining a brand like Raw or Smackdown and your storylines angles will be determined based on which superstars you have become allies with or which superstars you rubbed the wrong way. The new MyRise will be fun to play and less repetitive if you can have multiple choice directions on where to go as far as storylines and allies.

Wonder what the rollout will look like this time around. It's usually sparingly at first but that's usually when they've announced early, if the March timetable is happening again this time, you'd imagine they'd have to start things up rather quickly given it would only be a month and a half in between a Jan reveal and a March release. 

So there was this account called the leaker who is dropping leaks for 2K23 before you say no it’s not a real account real news always comes from Fightful Mike Straw and 2K themselves so don’t believe anything that leaker account says alright?

If anything, a lot of these so called leakers with no faces or names just take guesses that can't fail OR say stuff everyone wants to get clicks and likes and follows.

It's a simple game, hedge bets and tell a few lies, get like 15% of your guesses right and double down on your Ws.

Like this clown saying Uncle Howdy was DLC.
Uncle Howdy. Who hasn't even wrestled a match. And appeared on TV in person once.

I can't wait to see him depart Twitter once the con gets exposed and he locks his account like that faker KingMoeX did.

Archived