Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s weird, like I don’t feel as though I’m getting what I need from either release, be it WWE or AEW. Then again I mainly watch and keep up with Stardom. If there were a Stardom game I’d be all in. I didnt know until recently that there was a joshi game for PlayStation 1 I believe. I keep telling our friend to get us more joshi moves in WWE2K but it seems like it’s falling on deaf ears, even when we’ve got more joshis in the game than any point in WWE games history I think.

Edited by A N T I -

Im still holding out hope that NJPW puts together a proper (non-mobile bullshit) NJPW x Stardom game in the future. Obviously, preferably, one that is simulation. Yes I know Fire Pro exists but... that's clearly not what i'm looking for.

10 hours ago, eastcoastkody said:

okay. so why is there an AEW section for their game?

I think you meant why isn’t there, and I thought the same so went looking… there is one but it’s over in the gaming zone section of the site 🤷🏻‍♂️ Hopefully it can be moved to have its own area. 

50% off on Steam until the [15?], went ahead and bought it. Will I regret it? Prolly, but we gon see. It's the most complete it's gonna be as they're most likely looking at an announcement of 23 at the end of the month and thus that slog of a press release begins for another cycle

On 9/4/2022 at 5:48 PM, AegisAvenger said:

Is there an expert on women's attire making? The one I am following, no longer take requests for female attires due to their difficulty and burning him out. I don't who to follow to find new female attires.

2kgears brandongamezz2k and 2k.attires.creator on IG

Edited by trishallday

I really hope Universe Mode is a big focus at some point, feels like it gets neglected every year, they barely touch it, and its the mode that keeps the game alive imo after creations of course. Imo they need to motion capture hundreds of different cutscenes for rivalries, cause it truly feels like theres a total of maybe 10 different cut scenes that occur and it gets really old, every rivalry plays almost the exact same. We need promos back, rehauled, we need more control over them, maybe even let us write the promos and set up how the promo plays out with how the rival responds etc.

And for the life  of me i don't get why this is even a thing, if you're in the middle of a show in universe and go out and download a caw or delete logos or something you go back in universe and a rivalry will be deleted, i feel like thats been a bug ever since the mode was introduced, just an example of how long they've neglected the mode for.

Edited by J-man89