Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

2K23 is gonna be another fascinating thing to see. 2K23 will still deal with the fallout of WWE's release bonanza since a lot of released talent still managed to make it into the game, plus lots of wrestlers in 2.0 and in the former NXT UK that aren't in the game as well, how does that shake out at the end of the day is gonna be interesting to see. Especially since cutoff dates are still kinda hard to predict given this new release schedule.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Just had a great ending to my match with Moxley vs CM Punk

Led to a great moment, but did the game rob you of that first finisher attempt?

Credit where credit is due, I have a LOT of criticisms of this game, some of which infuriate me, but I just had a *censored*ing fantastic nail biting match, with an ending filled to the brim with constant finisher reversals and near falls; all the stuff that makes a match feel good. I have a lot to criticize in this game but the animation quality that got a jump is undeniable.

I take it we’re assuming the game is dead to 2k now? As in no more patches? So we’re never getting working tag finishers back? 

I’ve actually completely removed tag team wrestling from my universe as it just feels a bit pointless without anything to make a tag match unique. 

Just tried it, tag finishers still broke in universe.

No new hairstyles from what I can see scrolling through the mens, haven’t checked womens yet. 

My faction has a new weekly log on prize of a ‘vintage’ set of cards that aren’t available to buy in the store, whether that may give us some models that WTS can maybe unlock…

Edited by Oscar22

Jesus christ of course they didn't fix tag finishers in Universe Mode, of course they didn't, why do they refuse to fix that?! its a pretty big bug that they should be aware of ffs. I thought the patches was done after the DLC, but was shocked to see a new patch and dumb me actually thought we'd get a fix for tag finishers in Universe.....Screw you 2K.

Edited by J-man89

2 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that the 180 moonsault bug hasn't been fixed either.

That might have been what I saw the other night. I was Bron going up against McDonaugh and he literally jumped through the cage and landed outside the ring.

1 hour ago, Doink! said:

That might have been what I saw the other night. I was Bron going up against McDonaugh and he literally jumped through the cage and landed outside the ring.

The glitch I'm referring to happens sometimes when you climb the turnbuckle facing away and go for a move like the moonsault of Phoenix splash, where the user flips 180 degrees and moonsaults to the outside instead. It's entirely ruined the position and has been an issue for about 4 patches now.

27 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

The glitch I'm referring to happens sometimes when you climb the turnbuckle facing away and go for a move like the moonsault of Phoenix splash, where the user flips 180 degrees and moonsaults to the outside instead. It's entirely ruined the position and has been an issue for about 4 patches now.

Yeah, that's exactly what he did. He got hung up between the ropes and the cage and eventually morphed through the cage. I restarted four times and could never finish the match because of that glitch.

I hated having to lock up before doing everything but I’ve been on an old school kick and that’s exactly what they do. Still would rather have animations that go seamlessly into the moves but I can look at old school wrestling and see why they did what they did…not just because No Mercy did it.