Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

25 minutes ago, WolfpacPrinxe said:

Running Hip Attack 3 (Asuka’s) pin combo has been removed. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Is it not usable in matches at all or just no longer in pin combo tab in movelist? Tag team finishers lost pin combo on previous moves but the pin combos still work in matches.

Why do they keep messing with the moves...like why. The sheer amount of moves lost is annoying and they still kept messing with it. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Fenrir Vanagandr said:

Is it not usable in matches at all or just no longer in pin combo tab in movelist? Tag team finishers lost pin combo on previous moves but the pin combos still work in matches.

Why do they keep messing with the moves...like why. The sheer amount of moves lost is annoying and they still kept messing with it. 

The move still works in matches but the pin combo is removed from it. It may still work in matches but when I tried it out. The pin prompt never came up. 

My uploads on community creations show 0 downloads even tho people upvoted them and definitely downloaded, is there a fix for this? CC uploads is bug infested for me since the games release and not even a new savegame fixed that (Since I lost my old one.....) Anyone with a solution?

I just realized.. did.. did they really remove all of Alistair Blacks taunts except the shitty DLC one? *censored*ing... why. Just.. why. Why the hell can they not just leave shit the *Censored* alone.

As long as 2K is still the captain of this proverbial Titanic, my money will be spent elsewhere.

"It Hits Underwhelmingly" should be their corporate motto.

Edited by Creepy Bro

well sheit since tonight is Rey’s anniversary is tonight and 2K keeps posting about it are we at least gonna get the starcade version of rey on old gen? 👀 maybe a surprise new moves pack with his canadian destroyer? 🙃

15 minutes ago, Glen Coco said:

well sheit since tonight is Rey’s anniversary is tonight and 2K keeps posting about it are we at least gonna get the starcade version of rey on old gen? 👀 maybe a surprise new moves pack with his canadian destroyer? 🙃

Most likely some MyFaction codes. 

11 hours ago, Glen Coco said:

WfO3hO5.gif

20 hours ago, Glen Coco said:

and now my save got corrupted and deleted every thing lmao not playing this piece of shit game ever again ✌🏾 going back to 2K18

this has been going on for like a decade and they never address it. I've lost my save data on multiple WWE games on Xbox. its like every other year it happens. How can they keep getting away with this. Im obviously not the only person this keeps happening to

Edited by eastcoastkody

On 7/31/2022 at 12:53 PM, eastcoastkody said:

this has been going on for like a decade and they never address it. I've lost my save data on multiple WWE games on Xbox. its like every other year it happens. How can they keep getting away with this. Im obviously not the only person this keeps happening to

this is the first time this has ever happened to me. I had multiple caws that aren’t even on cc anymore 🙃🙃🙃🙃  this is *censored*ed that they never addressed this or provided any type of solution. they dig themselves in a hole each and every year. I was in the middle of editing my movesets and entrances and now everything is just gone 😂😂

Edited by Glen Coco