Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Glen Coco said:

i’m about to finally start editing movesets today. I tried once before but i hated how bloated it looked and told myself i was going to tough it out but some of these moves are starting to become utterly unbearable and takes me out of the match :☠️

hopefully the dlc tomorrow has some good moves added in too.

Try my movesets, they are up on CC. I’ve got a bunch uploaded already. 

3 hours ago, glennsoe said:

I BET they haven't addressed the Smackdown blue shirt referees not working in create a show.

Yesterday I submitted another bug report for the nameplate glitch in create-a-championship.  We'll see if they fix either.

No pic or vid of A-Kid's Sigs/Finishers yet and for whatever reason they only showed videos of Stacy's moves. I really want to see Hurricane's new moves. Pretty pumped we got a new Vertabreaker for the first time since 2K15's Kudo Driver

Edited by TheNoOneM1

Stacy's Foot Choke will work great for GUNTHER actually.

And did they seriously not give Hurricane a new Shining Wizard? maybe its not set to his sigs and finishers and its in there as a regular move but i seriously doubt it. And why is the Vertabreaker his finisher? did he ever really use that regularly as a finisher? Didn't he mainly use Eye Of The Hurricane?

Edited by J-man89

Like many of you I cant seem to enjoy this game as much as I'd like. I play DLC a bit and then barely play.

It's crazy 2k19 was near other sports games in terms of stimulation (which shouldn't be as difficult since wrestling is predetermined and has predictable moments)  but the series seems to have taken such a weird turn. The new striking combos look bad and clunky, the boxing inspired block and dodges look so out of place half the time... Then something as dumb as playing with Brock against the biggest jobber and the jobber kicking out of an F5 of giving me a match like we're equals. The movesets also took a huge hit. From being MORE tedious to create a moveset to the many times I've noticed a move is here because it looks like their finisher on current stars.

I'm sure I repeated myself like 20 times but I really hope they fix and not build their new foundation on how this currently plays.

Edited by NiceTwice

3 hours ago, TheNoOneM1 said:

Vertebreaker looks a tad off in the second half, I like the set up though.

Yeah the second half of it where you drop the opponent looks a bit create a finisher esque, almost like how a finisher would look from the old create a finisher mode, where parts of the move would have an awkward pause before going into the next part of the move. Cause the first part looks smooth, but then the 2nd part of it there's a pause and then a fast abrupt drop to finish it. Its not terrible though imo, but yeah the 2nd part of it doesn't look as smooth as the first part of it.

Edited by J-man89