Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

^^ Isn’t that the default reversal animation for the Clothesline/Blockbuster combo? I’ve seen it a bunch on 2K20 when I used it for Montez Ford. Looks great for someone like Rollins or Adam Cole but not so much when it’s used by Big Show, Lesnar or Kane 😅

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, WolfpacPrinxe said:

^^ Isn’t that the default reversal animation for the Clothesline/Blockbuster combo? I’ve seen it a bunch on 2K20 when I used it for Montez Ford. Looks great for someone like Rollins or Adam Cole but not so much when it’s used by Big Show, Lesnar or Kane 😅

I never remember seeing it in 2K20, i used it a ton with a Theory caw and never once saw that reversal, if it was reversed they just moved out of the way of the clothesline. Oh well if it is my mistake still looks cool.

Edited by J-man89

Well we all knew we was getting Hurricane, there was a small sliver of hope we could get Gregory Helms but i knew the odds wasn't good. I don't get why we can't get him as well, they got his model basically, just alter some things on it, and add the trons and stuff, would be a nice way to make up for Nash Carter being removed, but no give us some useless myfaction cards no one wants.

I at least hope we get a new Shining Wizard for him, we've had his old Shining Wizard animation where he looks back then looks forward and runs and hits it since the SVR days, same exact animation.

Edited by J-man89

There’s still a chance you could end up with both with a little bit of creation - if the hurricane doesn’t have paint on the face and has a removable mask. Will also depend if he’s long or short haired. 

Tbh I think it’s the right call to give us the hurricane, was always a more popular character in a wider sense than Helms as himself. 

16 hours ago, J-man89 said:

I never remember seeing it in 2K20, i used it a ton with a Theory caw and never once saw that reversal, if it was reversed they just moved out of the way of the clothesline. Oh well if it is my mistake still looks cool.

Yeah, I think in 2K20 it was the animation for the major reversal portion of the move which used two reversal stocks. Still a cool looking reversal. There’s another one that’s similar with the Baseball Slide ‘Rana too. 

12 hours ago, TheEggman said:

Why on earth would anyone want Gregory Helms over the hurricane? Unless it included the sweet glasses titantron

Cause that was by far his best run in wrestling, when he wasn't a comedic goof jobber and was the longest reigning CW champion in WWE history, he was way more successful as Gregory Helms. And i wasn't saying i wanted Helms over Hurricane in the pack, was just saying they could've included both.

Guest Fight Me.
11 hours ago, WarGreymon77 said:

WWE really has trons on the ceiling now?!  Gross.  I bet they're chomping at the bit to figure out how to make LED ropes.

That was just for the Thunderdome era lol But they do have LEDs on the barricade now, which I'm really excited for them to include in CAA next year.

So, belt creators.  I want to know the best technique.  If your plate design doesn't fit the shape of any of the in-game plates, what do you do?  I tried putting a logo on the leather, but it just looks flat.  What I'm doing, is covering the center plate when a black design and putting my logo over it.

24 minutes ago, WarGreymon77 said:

So, belt creators.  I want to know the best technique.  If your plate design doesn't fit the shape of any of the in-game plates, what do you do?  I tried putting a logo on the leather, but it just looks flat.  What I'm doing, is covering the center plate when a black design and putting my logo over it.

Honestly, i struggle with the belts too.
I just made my own design etc and removed the ingame plate so that i slap it all on the Strap and used the emboss feature.
The biggest problem is the texture...and the idiots ruined the steel material which makes things even harder.

I seen a few techniques, one is that people use for every part of the belt its own texture where they delete a different part of the full belt design so it adds some depth to it.

For me and my personal use, im fine with the belts i manage...but its such an annoying hassle like many things about this god damn series.