Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, WolfpacPrinxe said:

The mode would be cool if the MyFaction models were unlockable in all modes. I’d definitely play it if that were the case. But because of that, I don’t plan on touching the mode in the slightest. 

Yeah thats what 2K don't understand, they think having them exclusively in MyFaction will draw people in to play it because of the exclusive models and attires. No, the mode is shit, and i don't care what models are in there, if they're stuck only in there they're useless. What fun is it to get a DX Shawn Michaels that i can only use in 4 on 4 tag matches and a ton of annoying multi man matches without entrances where i have to perform a laundry list of boring repetitive objectives?

Make them unlockable for all modes and i guarantee they'd start making a ton of more money from people buying VC Packs, more people would be playing the mode than ever to get the models unlocked for every other mode. I know i sure would, and it would be fun opening packs trying to get certain models' unlocked. But as it is right now i could care less about opening packs if i can't use the models outside of MyFaction.

Surely 2K has to know about the frustration about this, literally everytime they tweet something about a new pack for MyFaction the comments are FILLED with people shitting on MyFaction cause the models are locked in there, not a single comment thats positive, every comment is just people saying they want the models for every mode. 

Literally no one should be paying for VC packs or anything, you need to show them we aint paying for a damn thing in that mode until the models' are unlocked for every mode, they don't make money on it then they might listen. But as long as idiots give money to them through that mode nothing will change.

Edited by J-man89

1 hour ago, J-man89 said:

Yeah thats what 2K don't understand, they think having them exclusively in MyFaction will draw people in to play it because of the exclusive models and attires. No, the mode is shit, and i don't care what models are in there, if they're stuck only in there they're useless. What fun is it to get a DX Shawn Michaels that i can only use in 4 on 4 tag matches and a ton of annoying multi man matches without entrances where i have to perform a laundry list of boring repetitive objectives?

Make them unlockable for all modes and i guarantee they'd start making a ton of more money from people buying VC Packs, more people would be playing the mode than ever to get the models unlocked for every other mode. I know i sure would, and it would be fun opening packs trying to get certain models' unlocked. But as it is right now i could care less about opening packs if i can't use the models outside of MyFaction.

Surely 2K has to know about the frustration about this, literally everytime they tweet something about a new pack for MyFaction the comments are FILLED with people shitting on MyFaction cause the models are locked in there, not a single comment thats positive, every comment is just people saying they want the models for every mode. 

Literally no one should be paying for VC packs or anything, you need to show them we aint paying for a damn thing in that mode until the models' are unlocked for every mode, they don't make money on it then they might listen. But as long as idiots give money to them through that mode nothing will change.

I haven’t seen anyone that’s actually cool with locking models exclusively to one mode. Like you said, if these models were available in all modes. You can bet your ass more people will play it. 

If say the dx Hbk and things could be unlocked everywhere I would probably be tempted to get a card. But my faction is so crap. The actual my faction mode gets old after 3 matches. Who wants to have the same 4 on 4 match 500 times? Proving ground is an endless mess of those 8 man ladder hell and iron man where you are trapped for 20 minutes in the same match. I just use my hogan and undertaker cards I got at the start of the game and never changed 

7 hours ago, WolfpacPrinxe said:

I haven’t seen anyone that’s actually cool with locking models exclusively to one mode. Like you said, if these models were available in all modes. You can bet your ass more people will play it. 

I even think making those exclusives alt. attires unlockables will encourage people to spend money to get VC in an attempt to unlock faster because there a lot of people who are impatient and willing to gamble. As of now, I see absolutely no reason to spend any real money for those VC.

I dont think Wrestling is the right thing for something like this to be honest.
Maybe if the cards would have more value, but even then i dont know if this mode has a bright future ahead.

It certainly is badly balanced.
I mean i play all womens matches with a 77 Becky lynch, the one i got at the beginning of the mode and its fine.
I got a few stronger cards...but none of them came from the packs or seem significantly better.
The packs are useless when the best is a 74 or what when you run around with 80+ stat cards.
And outside of stats that i have yet to see how much of a difference they are supposed to make, the cards bring nothing new.

I got 3 Drew Mcintrye cards, outside of minimal stat changes...they are the same.
No change in attire or moveset, none of those play different.

And you only get specific cards you can upgrade, so there is no fun there to collect cards and use them to train a card you like or so.
You have to do certain things a bunch of times in a match to upgrade, which can get boring.

I dont know how this all works in Fifa or NBA, but i really dont see a WWE2k MyFaction modes appeal...least of all enough to use real money for packs.

Working on my "The Giant" CAW.

1. Is there a head size option like 2K19 had?  Head Size: Normal or Large.  I can't find it.  And by the way, I'm having difficulty with the body morphing.  Sorry bro, but 2K19's system was better than this shit.

2. Is there a Big Show entrance of any kind?  I might use Diesel or something...

3 hours ago, WarGreymon77 said:

1. Is there a head size option like 2K19 had?  Head Size: Normal or Large.  I can't find it.  And by the way, I'm having difficulty with the body morphing.  Sorry bro, but 2K19's system was better than this shit.

2. Is there a Big Show entrance of any kind?  I might use Diesel or something...

Big Show's entrance motion from 2k20 is in. It's called Mass Destruction.

17 hours ago, WarGreymon77 said:

I dont think so, i know his head and whole lower face section gets bigger when you use the super heavy body type...but i havent seen the option to change the head size.
I like some of the body types for sure, especially the chubbier ones work well...but overall the system is so bad.
Especially since some idiot thought it was a good idea to lock height and size together.
Now you cant create a 6'3 heavyweight unless you give him a super skinny body, otherwise he will be a super heavyweight.

43 minutes ago, AegisAvenger said:

Are the newly added MyFaction attires available in the Creation Suite (Nakamura's WM34, Rollins' WM33, ect.)? Because when people said they are MyFaction exclusive, to me it sound the attires can't be re-created in Creation Suite.

they took attire parts OUT of caw to make myfaction exclusive attires for Becky and Asuka, cause ofc the women couldn't get new alts 

4 hours ago, Bae Slay Lee said:

they took attire parts OUT of caw to make myfaction exclusive attires for Becky and Asuka, cause ofc the women couldn't get new alts 

WHAT??? now thats *censored*ing bullshit!

well that explains why a couple alt attires i made for Becky are gone. sigh, it gets harder to want to play this game when they do shit like this.

Edited by Mr.Dreadful

1 attire I tried to re-create was Sasha Banks's Takeover: Brooklyn but it is gone. It was in 2K20 and Bayley's Brooklyn attire is still there. Status mentioned there will be an upcoming Four Horsewomen MyFaction pack. I guess they will re-use Sasha's attire for that?

I asked this because I just asked Status if he can import the MyFaction exclusive into alt. superstars and a moron came saying why I ask this because I just import it the Creation Suite. When it is not available in the Creation Suite.

Edited by AegisAvenger

12 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Can anyone else not set tag team finishers in Universe Mode? I go in and select a tag finisher, save and go back to Universe tag menu and it still says none on tag finisher.

Yeah, i have this problem.