Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

Guest Fight Me.

Not sure if pointed out but King Booker has his own trons that you have to set yourself. And I would fix King Corbin's victory motions too, he has the old Baron Corbin one and a generic champion motion when he has his own.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of King Booker really sucks they just gave him like the first 30 seconds of his theme on a loop, it literally stops and starts over like 5 different time's during his entrance, you can actually hear it stop then it comes on again, whats the deal?

Edited by J-man89

7 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Speaking of King Booker really sucks they just gave him like the first 30 seconds of his theme on a loop, it literally stops and starts over like 5 different time's during his entrance, you can actually hear it stop then it comes on again, whats the deal?

This, I hated the loop of the theme when I was watching King Booker's entrance. Don't know what 2K were thinking in putting looping themes.

Speaking of entrances, I also hate how Rey's Titantron fade to black when it plays. Considering he is the cover star, at least have that fixed.

6 hours ago, WarGreymon77 said:

Another problem with MyFaction stuff is that it's mostly half assed... like this entrance here is just The Game

I’m stuck in MyFaction… on the towers, doing the NXT takeover one and it crashes everytime I try to do match 4 of 5, I’ve followed various fixes including taking out the banzai pack. Doesn’t matter what I do, crashes! So frustrating that 2k have games that crash so much. 

2 hours ago, AegisAvenger said:

If I want to fix most of the roster's moveset, who is THE person to favorite and download movesets from?

I don't mind if the wrestlers has moves they never used in WWE but did outside.

WolfpacPrinxe on here makes really great accurate movesets, he's got a ton uploaded on CC, account name is HacksawZoweeTLC.

Guest Fight Me.

I was hyped cause I saw a video saying the 4 person Retribution entrance works now but I think I broke it *censored*ing around with it. I saw you could now edit the team (which I believe all stables were blacked out before?) so I took the chance to add Mustafa Ali. So I tried it and only the trio entrance worked with the fourth man coming out as a regular manager. And it sucks cause even the default entrance I saw on YouTube had T-Bar doing Ali's motions, Slapjack doing Mace's and Mace doing T-Bar's so I was just tryna fix that. At least Ali, T-Bar and Mace are doing their stuff now if you place Ali in the first spot but shit's all over the place lol

Edited by Fight Me.

Lol 2K made a screw up on the back of Shawn's DX tights in MyFaction, seriously how did they screw that up? take ONE look at a reference picture ffs. Its supposed to be a lowercase d with a uppercase B in the middle of it. Instead they just put an uppercase D there......

Edited by J-man89

Get rid or at the very least, let us choose our own combo strikes. Most of the presets are terrible and doesn’t really match most superstars on the roster. Stamina, tired finishers, chain wrestling, & a few other things I hope make a return in 2K23. 

I don't even mind the combo system so much, I just hate how it's the major focus of gameplay. Give us back the old grapple system where I didn't need to lock up for it, and have the wrestlers actually sell again instead of constantly getting up immediately unless an arbitrary stun bar fills up.

AND LET US USE INSIDE SPRINGBOARDS AS FINISHERS DAMMIT

4 minutes ago, WolfpacPrinxe said:

Get rid or at the very least, let us choose our own combo strikes. Most of the presets are terrible and doesn’t really match most superstars on the roster.

Please.

It's both sad and funny that you can't actually perform real life strike combos (Rock, etc.) with this new system when you easily could in prior games.

Edited by RyanCE

I have this worry that they'll think it's only the changes to gameplay that led to this game being praised (despite the fact they can't seem to help themselves and break the game more with each update) instead of realizing it's the polish that had earned its praise. The previous games absolutely do certain things better, like match flow, grappling, and freedom.

Edited by CROSS-Out

I don’t mind the combo system, it’s just heavily flawed and the fact you can’t choose your own strikes makes it even more tedious to find the right combo for said superstar. They also got rid of most of the basic strike attacks and instead replaced them with over exaggerated punches and forearms which look horribly cartoonish. 

17 hours ago, J-man89 said:

WolfpacPrinxe on here makes really great accurate movesets, he's got a ton uploaded on CC, account name is HacksawZoweeTLC.

Thanks! I will go download them. I forgot to ask if those moveset also included modified abilities,stats, ect. too?

30 minutes ago, AegisAvenger said:

Thanks! I will go download them. I forgot to ask if those moveset also included modified abilities,stats, ect. too?

I modified the stats but  abilities, skills etc were taken out. 

Just a heads up, for some reason I can’t upload a handful of superstars movesets because on the upload page. Sheamus is as far as it goes. I’ve already completed Toni Storm, Yokozuna and a few others but they aren’t selectable. I’ll upload them to my YouTube channel instead. So if you don’t see them uploaded, they are more than likely on the channel. Just look up WolfpacPrinxe on YouTube and it should pop up.