Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fight Me.
8 minutes ago, WarGreymon77 said:

So did they add 80s/90s Hulk Hogan or not?

Unfortunately not, just these for now. Hopefully more in the future, but I think Hogan might be from MyFaction? And they only released these MyRise characters for now.

5 hours ago, AegisAvenger said:

MyRise superstars are coming!

https://wwe.2k.com/patch-updates

Guest Fight Me.

So I can't delete Status' Dijakovic? It says it's associated with MyGM save so I deleted that since I only played it once...but I still can't delete it lmao

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

So I can't delete Status' Dijakovic? It says it's associated with MyGM save so I deleted that since I only played it once...but I still can't delete it lmao

theres a bunch of things it won't allow me to delete.  duplicate CAWS i've downloaded. duplicate movesets ive uploaded

7 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

Exactly.
It was them that promised on that front to do better...nothing has changed.

New patch...added characters that shouldnt have been locked, added new hair...just for the women, removed the new beards, fixed none of the glaring issues...but the women get a few new hair...success...what a joke.

I think they removed the new breads because they were glitchy iirc

8 hours ago, BeastSmG said:

I think they removed the new breads because they were glitchy iirc

Havent heard one person say that the beards were Glitchy...seems weird that they would have their eyes on that when there are tons of other more known glitches havent been fixed by the patch.
Weirdly enough, the Body types are rather glitchy for me but never the hair or beards.

Its all kinds of Messy what is going on currently, with them going hard after modders etc...and all while their promise of better communication isnt felt anywhere.

I hope they add the myfaction people to the main game. I know they probably want to try and sucker people into buying cards, but the my faction people you are stuck to whatever match they give you, so you cant pic the opponent you want, match type or even arena. there is no entrances either so it just sucks

It’s the simplest of changes to MyFaction that would benefit them and us… just make the MyFaction card unlock that person in all game modes. 

We get the characters, they get people playing MyFaction, and you get the choice whether you buy cards or play through unlocking them. 

Once you have the card in MyFaction there’s no benefit to 2k keeping those characters locked in that mode. 

I downloaded the MyFaction Hulk Hogan from Status (the one with the combover hair) and he is so much better than the 2K20 one they ported over for the main game.  I mean he's still got the 2002 entrance and all, but he looks better without the beard.

Kinda weird though... Modernish face and mustache + that 1983 Hogan hair but I'll take that over a forced bandana any day.

17 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Make sure you delete the custom draft you obviously created. After you deleted it you will be able to delete him aswell. :)

If you don't have a MyGM Save, just start a new MyGM, select custom draft, then when you have to pick, delete the draft and leave the MyGM mode.

Guest Fight Me.

DO NOT reset your teams. If you go to Edit Superstars, you'll see the game already recognizes them as a team. Just use them and they'll come out together despite me not putting the team together.

I think they finally fixed the AI kicking out of the first finisher you'd hit, before you'd have to almost always hit 2 finishers to get the pin, but since the patch or DLC i've noticed my last 3 matches i've won using just 1 finisher without the AI kicking out.

Edited by J-man89

37 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

I think they finally fixed the AI kicking out of the first finisher you'd hit, before you'd have to almost always hit 2 finishers to get the pin, but since the patch or DLC i've noticed my last 3 matches i've won using just 1 finisher without the AI kicking out.

Are you making sure their health is down before you hit them with the finisher or as soon as you get it? also, keep in mind you only need to signature bars to use resiliency. If you hit your finisher and pin them while they have the resiliency ability and 2 signature bars, they're going to kick out.

4 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

Are you making sure their health is down before you hit them with the finisher or as soon as you get it? also, keep in mind you only need to signature bars to use resiliency. If you hit your finisher and pin them while they have the resiliency ability and 2 signature bars, they're going to kick out.

Yeah i would have their health at nothing in the past and they'd always kick out of my first finisher, but now they seem to be staying down for the 3 with just 1. I know about the resiliency thing, it would happen against guys without that ability.

2 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

Yeah i would have their health at nothing in the past and they'd always kick out of my first finisher, but now they seem to be staying down for the 3 with just 1. I know about the resiliency thing, it would happen against guys without that ability.

Hmm.. just making sure, what difficulty are you playing on? Because while I have seen this happen on my end on hard mode, it usually only happens with the higher tier guys.

1 minute ago, J-man89 said:

Legend.

That'd probably be why then. I do agree the difficulty should be more in reaching the point of hitting your finisher though.

1 minute ago, CROSS-Out said:

That'd probably be why then. I do agree the difficulty should be more in reaching the point of hitting your finisher though.

Not sure if legend is why it was happening, wasn't like that in the past, i always keep the games on legend difficulty and never ran into this issue before. But as i said it seems to be fixed now, still got it on legend and now they're staying down after 1 finisher.