Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first thing to happen after the update, is my game crashes.

Then i get back in. I want to test the new update wrestlers compared to their Status released counterparts. I do King Booker/King Booker (status) vs. King Corbin/King Corbin (status)

The 2k official versions are def better. Some have more sweat. The attires colors are more accurate. Corbin has correct boots.

Shawn Michaels 97 now has no spaces in his name. He is no longer able to be edited. And doesn't show up in Edit Roster under the SUPERSTAR category anymore.

not for nothing but the gameplay is so annoying in this game. In my Booker vs. Corbin tag match the Corbin tag partner on the apron went into an endless loop of getting on & off the apron for 8 mins. I attempted to leave the ring to attack the A.I to break the apron on/off loop....but ofc the stupid dodge button and exit ring button are the same. So i kept dodging when i was trying to leave the ring.

also King Bookers cape is still broken. Just like Cesaro's THE BAR trunks in 2k20. Its comically thicc. 

Edited by eastcoastkody

5 hours ago, Creepy Bro said:

For a company who preached "transparency" they have acted in an opposite manner.

Exactly.
It was them that promised on that front to do better...nothing has changed.

New patch...added characters that shouldnt have been locked, added new hair...just for the women, removed the new beards, fixed none of the glaring issues...but the women get a few new hair...success...what a joke.

56 minutes ago, Mani-Man said:

Exactly.
It was them that promised on that front to do better...nothing has changed.

New patch...added characters that shouldnt have been locked, added new hair...just for the women, removed the new beards, fixed none of the glaring issues...but the women get a few new hair...success...what a joke.

The men got new hair too. There's also new tattoos.

6 minutes ago, rocky505 said:

The men got new hair too. There's also new tattoos.

Some good new hair tbf, can see them being handy for a fair few people not in game. They’ve also added the newer undertaker long hair shaved sides back in.

Yeah, a few new moves were added to signatures and finishers. I didn't go through them all, but I was finally able to give one of my CAWs the Standing Corkscrew Senton as a signature. 

I still don't understand why certain hairstyles are exclusive to certain genders in caw mode. Why can I give a male Alexa bliss's hair but not the rhea Ripley hair added in the previous patch? Limitations for the sake of limitations is stupid.