Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

1 hour ago, Glen Coco said:

it’s hilarious how i can hit people with my finishers and signatures 40 times in a match but the minute i hit a random dropkick or a suplex it’s a three count ??

I've found that 1 finisher very rarely puts anyone down for 3, i almost always have to hit 2, for 1 finisher to pin them i have to usually have them at like no health, stunned etc with a ton of damage done to them. But yeah i have noticed a random move can end the match more often than a finisher, something they really need to patch.  

In a way this game is perfect for an AEW simulation, long matches, kickouts of finishers, main eventers go 20 minutes with mdicard wrestlers, lol.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found on reddit - NOT MY WORK !

https://www.reddit.com/r/WWEGames/comments/uhxhgl/hidden_dlc_trons_msk_title_motion_and_more_random/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

I'll give a rundown of what I found during this pseudo datamining trip as I don't have access to any mod tools to go through the game files

FYI: I'm currently on the 1.09 version of the game, used a script to get rid of the required unlock badge on people like Mankind and The Rock. As before I could bypass it to play them, but not use them in CAS no create an entrance and such. This is important as it explains how they then get their assets listed in the created modes

Part 1: Entrance Motions (Proof: https://imgur.com/a/PBzWNMw)

- A lot of the DLC characters from the next two packs have their entrance motions listed (however they crash whenever I try to load them, even on Brock Lesnar)

- It should be noted that despite already having 4 entrance motions, Cactus Jack does have a unique entrance motion listed, however because I can't preview it, who's to say they still don't just re use an old one, as RVD slot still uses the Mr. Monday Night motion already in the game

- Some DLC characters like Xia Li and LA Knight just have the default Otis motion, however their brand new trons are already assigned (see trons section below)

- Seth Rollins Shield and MITB entrances unlocked, I'm guessing this happens because they're initially assigned to the third Seth Rollins Slot (Which previously didn't have a model, but now has the WM 33 MyFaction one, no entrance attire on my copy) It should be noted that they're labeled correctly yet missing on the regular copy of the game. My guess is, this was the original Seth slot, and when they decided to lock up this Seth and his assets, they overlooked that the other 2 versions of him would've now lost access to the MITB entrance. As the other 2 versions on retail copy are still assigned Carmella's

- Like Seth, now that I "unlocked" the rock and mankind by getting rid of the must purchase badge. A lot of their assets like The Classic Rock's title entrance is listed, and labeled correctly so

- Mankind, despite having new trons and commentary (commentary might be carryover from 2K20, but it's assigned). His motion is still listed as "personality disorder 4", and "unlocking" him only gave me access to a victory motion with the correct label of 'Mankind" (proof: https://imgur.com/XpNtg53)

- Should also be noted, only the DLC characters (who all have no models) show up in MyGM mode, all the hidden ones like Rock '98, and Mankind still won't show even after being "unlocked"

- There's a brand new entrance Title Motion listed just as MSK, and there's only 1. Without the ability to preview, I can't tell who it's for, or if it's generic enough to be for both

- Also no Tag Team motion listed for them yet, and while they've done a great job on the DLC, they've also crapped the bed on giving us a lot of new tag entrances, so idk if there will be one

Part 2: Entrance Themes (proof: https://imgur.com/a/qlVpaNF)

- Most notably ALMOST ALL of the DLC characters have theme's listed, but utter silence when previewed

- Rob Van Dam is one of the DLC;s who name is listed and actually plays his theme song

- Mr.T's theme is just Hulk Hogan Real American

- Commander Azeez's theme is just Apollo Crews', unless there's supposed to be some sort of subtle remix I'm missing. Sounds the exact same, intro included

- Despite still only being labelled Alexa Bliss (no '20 by her name), her old theme is listed under Alexa Bliss '20

- Also the Godfather's theme is correctly labeled as such, despite his entrance motion being laballed as "True Player"

- The Nation of Domination theme is listed under "Farooq '98"

- The DX theme is listed under both HHH '98, and Shawn '97. Again, this was never listed to me before I used the unlock script as I used to just bypass to get them in game and had no access to assets. However, even though they're in the game. Neither of these two have the DX trons assigned, not even in their tag entrance. More on that in the next section

- Also despite being on the disc, I still have no access to Sasha's old theme & Bayley's old theme. Really wish I could assign Sasha's theme while keeping her current entrance

- I also still have no access to dude love's theme, King Booker's theme, and some others

- Also tried recreating the rock n sock connection. No themes or trons for the team. (As their tag entrance consists of them entering separately before interacting)

Part 3: Trons (proof: https://imgur.com/a/z7yPWz7)

- As explained earlier, nobody with an assigned DLC entrance motion works for me, as well as none of the unreleased DLC has models yet

- However some of them are assigned the default OTIS motion. And when I copy the entrances over to OTIS you can see, that they have entrance trons already in the game. I uploaded screens of Xia Lee's and Rick Boogs Trons, but LA Knight also has new ones

- Now that I've "unlocked" some of the hidden characters, some of their assets like trons show up in the create an entrance sections, correctly labelled

- Triple H '98 has his 2002 trons, and despite being in the game, no DX trons are listed. For Shawn, there's no tron at all. I'm guessing this is where the DX one is supposed to be as both HHH and Shawn have the DX theme listed under their names

- Even though I've "unlocked" Mankind, you can see in the victory motion screenshot that they've separately locked away or sorted away his trons (proof: https://imgur.com/a/x00Z5oi)

- Should be noted that the new MyFaction WM 33 Seth does use his old theme with the burn it down intro, as well as the old motion and MITB assigned. However he just uses messiah Seth trons

But yeah, if y'all questions, go ahead and ask. Again i don't have access to mod tools to browse files, but I can look around as to the stuff that seemed to be locked upon completion or near completion

What I want to know is the move count for future DLC, because while the animations we got in the first DLC were great for the most part, the number was very small.. GIVE ME THE GODDAMN AXE GUILLOTINE DRIVER YOU COWARDS

Why is it when i try creating a minor custom show in universe it tells me i must choose a world champion when creating a major show when theres no option to make a world champion for a minor show?  Its like its reading it as a major show even though i choose minor show and it wont let me create it until i choose a world champion but i can't.

Then i'm trying to set up ppvs for AEW universe and some months just wont let me make a ppv on sunday, like it just reads it as i'm trying to create a major show and tells me i don't have enough superstars on it, and obviously it wont let me add superstars cause its the ppv setup even though its telling me i'm trying to create a major show.

They gotta do something about this logo limit thing, for the first time I tried to create an AEW Save on a whole new account and I didn’t have much downloaded, then caws had the yellow triangle out of nowhere with disappearing parts. I then deleted all unused images and all the renders got deleted.

I just ended up deleting the save, insane man 

Edit: Also to add insult to injury I gotta play that dumbass showcase a third time if I wanna unlock certain parts

I think they need to make Custom Portraits a separate category in CC, at least in the next game. It's so annoying to go looking through images uploaded and it's nothing but custom portraits.

What’s the deal with caws of Rick Rude? I’ve tried three different ones this morning, none of the images on the tights display, and the renders I’ve downloaded just don’t show up anywhere at all ?????

but it only seems to affect him?! 

Guest Fight Me.
34 minutes ago, Oscar22 said:

What’s the deal with caws of Rick Rude? I’ve tried three different ones this morning, none of the images on the tights display, and the renders I’ve downloaded just don’t show up anywhere at all ?????

but it only seems to affect him?! 

Not sure if it's still glitched like 2K20, but you may have hit the 1000 logo limit without even noticing. I'd delete them manually, not sure if it's still glitched where auto deleting will delete renders and other logos that are being used lol

Either that or the caws may have been made pre-patch? Idk I remember in 2K20 a lot of the older caws before patches were broken.

42 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Not sure if it's still glitched like 2K20, but you may have hit the 1000 logo limit without even noticing. I'd delete them manually, not sure if it's still glitched where auto deleting will delete renders and other logos that are being used lol

Either that or the caws may have been made pre-patch? Idk I remember in 2K20 a lot of the older caws before patches were broken.

Thank you, turns out I had hit the logo limit, manually deleting as I type! 

11 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Well Edge just made his model extremely outdated now, lol damn it.

Considering how Edge looked in previous games, having a model that resembles any version of Edge is a positive, even if outdated. XD XD

12 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Well Edge just made his model extremely outdated now, lol damn it.

Can't complain, we're two months in & most if the roster is outdated. Likeness changes, name changes, releases. ??

Archived