Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

10 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Lol dude just don't play it, you've shat on this game in like 50 different posts, we get it.

i keep coming back because i want a wrestling game to play. i played a ton of 2k19 than that pos corrupted my save and i lost everything. So i moved to 2k20 which is a nearly unplayable pos with the hard crashes and broken targeting.

and 2k22 is just barely a wrestling game. Im a person that plays wrestling games that has nowhere to turn

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Prof_Sunshine said:

Apparently they updated his lighting in the patch, I wonder if he knows they patching him in or something, so by doing this he looks like a man of the people? :lol:

Considering he's been wearing his Dijakovic gear with T-Bar on it for a while now, it'd make sense to add this version in, ok his name is wrong but it's more accurate than his Retribution gimmick. Just give them all to us, they're taking up caw slots and longer Loading times. :lol:

Damn was hoping Goldberg's military press powerslam was back in so i could give it to Bron Breaker, sucks they took that out since its exactly the way Bron performs it by grabbing the opponent by the throat before lifting them up in it. But i mean they added Lashley's spear back in, hope thats a sign that with every patch little by little they'll add all the missing moves back in.

Edited by J-man89

21 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

Damn was hoping Goldberg's military press powerslam was back in so i could give it to Bron Breaker, sucks they took that out since its exactly the way Bron performs it by grabbing the opponent by the throat before lifting them up in it. But i mean they added Lashley's spear back in, hope thats a sign that with every patch little by little they'll add all the missing moves back in.

Yeah, there are a ton of perfectly good moves that were taken out in 2K20 and this game.

• Multiple Punch
  • Texas Jab
  • Nose Bite Hip Toss
  • Surfboard Stretch
  • Regal's Regal-Plex
  • Macho Man's Diving Axe Handle
  • Macho Man's Lariat Takedown from 2K14
  • Shane McMahon's Diving Elbow Drop

There are probably dozens more that I can't recall off the top of my head.

3 hours ago, Fenrir Vanagandr said:

The double tap AA (AA rolled into another AA) or do you mean a different one?

The double tap AA. Also, Spear 15 (Lashley's Spear) is back.

Edit: Spear 15 is only selectable as a finisher, not as a signature. 

Edited by Jay Mace

36 minutes ago, Jay Mace said:

I just noticed that Alexa Bliss is listed as Alexa Bliss '21 now. What's going on?

People think they're getting ready to add the locked characters from myrise to the game finally, so when they add Alexa Bliss 20 from myrise the current one in the game will be already changed to separate them.

Would be nice if they actually added an RK-Bro theme and entrance and trons, that team had zero effort put into it, 2K legit just quickly threw them together, separate entrances, no tag moves, no trons or theme, literally just went in and created them as a team the same as we would and just added the call name for the team name and that was it.

2 hours ago, J-man89 said:

I just wish they'd give us various stances to assign the wrestlers, like grappler stance, striker stance, no stance, would be cool.

im too distracted by the constant stance switch from right to left...to even think that far

5 hours ago, RyanCE said:

5JMYJs2.jpglZ6YdkZ.jpg

Please let us play as him in every mode, 2K.

Mustache is too thick for the early 90s, but the face looks so much better than 2K15's and 2K20's that I could possibly work with it, IF it's possible to make custom attires with it.

2 hours ago, Jeb ★ said:

Why would they remove it right after introducing it for the first time this year

I don't know. I have a feeling they don't like that the first dlc pack is out on cc already etc..