Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno if i missed it earlier but I think they replaced the old Tower Of London 1 (the one from the corner, not the new one on the ropes) animation with a new one. Which is fantastic, because the old animations age showed really badly. Also, certain CAW hairstyles that had extremely low quality textures (but not all of them, sadly) have been fixed).

Edited by CROSS-Out

1 minute ago, WarGreymon77 said:

What do they mean by Mae Young music?

Literally listed in the music list when editing an entrance as "Mae Young Classic" but its Bliss's old theme.

Can no longer use the 2nd attire for alt attires again in Universe, yay.....i really missed having that bug from 2K20, glad to see it pop up after this patch.... Now back to having to use 2 slots to have 2 alt attires, ffs 2K.

Edited by J-man89

Nope, right side ropes irish whip bug is still there. for *censored*s sake. And multi-man matches are still goddamn infuriating.

Edited by CROSS-Out

11 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

saw patch news. decided to play after not bothering with it for at least a week. gd this games terrible. im sorry. I cant even get thru a match. 

Lol dude just don't play it, you've shat on this game in like 50 different posts, we get it.

1 hour ago, J-man89 said:

Can no longer use the 2nd attire for alt attires again in Universe, yay.....i really missed having that bug from 2K20, glad to see it pop up after this patch.... Now back to having to use 2 slots to have 2 alt attires, ffs 2K.

I really hope they fix that. Will make a report later, would be nice if some other people here could do the same.

I just noticed something no one else has mentioned yet. They completely changed the lighting in the Dijakovic entrance, it's not bright and white/yellow anymore but darker, almost blue with stroboscopic white light.

So, they are working on something I guess?

The universe attire thing is such a frickin pain. 

However I’m impressed they actually appear to have tried a bit with this Patch, the NXT arena is a cool touch, and I love that they’ve actually made some updates to other superstars appearances.

I haven’t played MyRise yet, what extra arenas does it provide us with if they are now selectable in universe?? Also, does anyone know if the dlc Souled out arena can now be used in universe? I’m not home till later.

Just had a few matches in Universe and noticed the AI went for pin attempts alot more, cause before they would only go for a pin after their finisher, so awesome to see they addressed that. This is by far the best patch they've ever done, they put a ton of effort into it.

OK so none of the wrestlers that were "added" recently are in exhibition mode at all.  Neat!

And there's still no DX music.  Also neat!

And why's it so hard for them to get the WCW Monday Nitro theme song?  The real one.  Johnny Nitro used it in WWE for goodness sake.

Edited by WarGreymon77

2 hours ago, WarGreymon77 said:

And why's it so hard for them to get the WCW Monday Nitro theme song?  The real one.  Johnny Nitro used it in WWE for goodness sake.

Licensing. WWE does not own all the rights to the song, and probably doesn't wanna pay royalties to the person that wrote it.

Guest Fight Me.

Funny cause I tried changing Cendric's entrance to Hurt Business stuff yesterday but the music wasn't selectable? Can anyone confirm this? I guess it's exclusive to them if you put them together. But I also heard you shouldn't delete the original team if you wanna keep the Lashley and MVP entrance. Apparently if you default all the tag teams it does it for you, but I've made too many new tag teams to do that shit lmao