Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, The Nerd said:

They’re patching in more match cards and the tag titles for MyGM. Was not expecting that. I just assumed it would be for next game. That’s really dope. 

Now there's literally, only mid card titles left to make this mode "complete" and really good till the next one, would be odd if this little thing stays missing till the next game.

Guest Fight Me.

Small nitpicks about the new NXT 2.0 arena. I think they forgot to include a winner graphic for it and the replay graphic is just a Takeover one. Other than that, the arena and all the trons are absolutely beautiful. I love the Performance Center venue too. :D

Guest Fight Me.

Someone asked me why the arena is necessary if you could just create it...well.

VK7LgZS.jpeg

Created arena vs. same arena if you turned trons on and exposed it vs. the new arena. :D

Guest Fight Me.
2 minutes ago, WarGreymon77 said:

but can you edit the attire though?

I'm gonna guess no, but I'm sure he'll make an old school attire once he figures out how to upload it. I think he works with others like with the Mr. America attires he uploaded. I mean he even uploaded a TNA Immortal attire for him so I'm sure he'll get to making 80s attires eventually lol

35 minutes ago, WarGreymon77 said:

Probably.  I don't understand 2K's logic.

Neither do I. I’d actually play the mode if it meant that you unlocked the characters outside of the mode. But there’s really no point to it. 

Edited by WolfpacPrinxe

No idea why my main account on my playstation for 2k22 no longer shows images i've uploaded to the game, i upload them through the image uploader site, go in the game to download them and they don't show up to download. I go on my alt playStation account and they show up on 2K22 on there, anyone else experiencing this? this was going on before the patch btw. Getting real tired of having to go on my alt account and upload an image i need for my main account onto CC from my alt account.

Edited by J-man89