Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

13 minutes ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

I feel it gets very repetitive quickly 

Yeah thats what i was thinking playing the same wrestler every match would do,. I know Here Comes The Pain had a similar mode in it where you pick someone from the roster to play thorough a Universe Mode type of thing, i always had fun with that, figured it could be a similar experience.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying to upload my face photo into the game. The problem is when I login as my PS5 account. For whatever reason, the 2K website has me as ''XtremeFanLive#83104'' instead of my actual PSN account.

When I login as my PS4 account, it properly show my PSN name but it will upload for 2K19.

40 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Did they get rid of Stone Cold's ATV entrance? Man.

Yes ! I was ironically trying to assign it to my redneck CAW last week before WM and couldn’t find it. 

Edited by Bushy.

i dont understand why the A.I is so much worse then its been in a long time.

I guess because they changed the gameplay so drastically, did they have to essentially scrap the A.I and redo it???  Also i can't tell if ive just gotten better at the game or the games gotten easier. I feel like since the patch the CPU on Normal difficulty has become braindead. 

legit No Mercy might have better A.I than this. im fcken baffled

13 hours ago, El Marsh said:

Thank you for that

6 hours ago, eastcoastkody said:

i dont understand why the A.I is so much worse then its been in a long time.

I guess because they changed the gameplay so drastically, did they have to essentially scrap the A.I and redo it???  Also i can't tell if ive just gotten better at the game or the games gotten easier. I feel like since the patch the CPU on Normal difficulty has become braindead. 

legit No Mercy might have better A.I than this. im fcken baffled

It’s hit or miss. I played a 5-Man extreme rules match which was pretty damn good with a lot of back & forth. Played another and the AI just legit stopped working. Like they got on the apron and just stood there. I had to go in and change my controller assignment to get them unfrozen. But it happened again in the same match lol. They also will sometimes just stop fighting and stare at one another. I had that happen with The Fiend & Booker T.

Can’t believe I’m still having fun with this game. The gameplay has yet to get old for me. I’m still having fire ass matches with the A.I. I’m finally enjoying MYGM for what it is. MyFaction has been more fun than I initially thought. I still haven’t done all the storylines in MyRise. Talk about replay value. To top it all off I’ve only spent about an hour in Universe Mode. 

I was going through my captures on my Xbox and saw one from 2k17 where I was on the middle rope my opponent was on the outside, I did a middle rope Kinshasa to the outside and looked cool af. Does anyone know if that's still a thing we can still do in 2k22? I can't get to try this out until tomorrow. 

Guest Fight Me.
2 hours ago, WarGreymon77 said:

Um, help.  I'm trying to create an outdoor arena.  How do I choose time of day for exhibition mode?

I'm tryna figure this out too. I just think you can't and they forgot to include it for some reason. At least it's the afternoon and not the bright ass morning lol

This may be unpopular but, it annoys me when people feel the need to update every single thing in the game to mimic present day. Especially terrible gimmicks and bad name changes.

Like you’re seriously gonna turn badass Pete Dunne to “Butch” because WWE did it ? :lol: Or breaking up great stables because they split people up every week ?

Take the good, leave the bad. 

Edited by Bushy.

Guest Fight Me.

I WAS gonna keep Imperium's new attires as caws with their new names, but it just isn't worth it. I mean I'm gonna keep the same entrance and everything so might as well. Don't wanna lose that special commentary and have em talking about generic dudes. It's not like the MyRise characters like King Corbin and Dijakovic that come with their own entrance and theme, that's different enough to keep separate for me. Having the attire name be their new name is fine. :lol: