Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am i the only one that gets annoyed that when ur fighting outside, and roll back in the ring to taunt on the turnbuckle......with the new camera system U CAN"T SEE SHIT

u can barely see ur opponent laying on the ground at ringside. you can only see the bottom half of ur character taunting. And most likely the ref isn't in frame either.

On 3/21/2022 at 1:02 PM, Bushy. said:

That’s definitely not true. The higher the button mashing is to the nester the tighter I see the wrestler wrench on the submission. The less you press, the less tension you see applied. 

I think it might just be the Hammerlock submission actually. I intended to use it as a “wear down” submission to work the arm, but when it’s locked in it just kinda stands there with no struggle.

13 hours ago, WolfpacPrinxe said:

Hold up, did 2K seriously remove all of the grounded apron attacks? I was redoing Big E’s moveset and his apron splash has been removed. As well as Undertaker’s apron leg drop. 🤦🏼‍♂️

It would seem that the position is gone entirely :(

I don't get why that bug is still a thing, it makes the delete all utility completely useless, no one can use that unless they want all their renders deleted. Imo its a pretty big bug, and they've not even bothered to address it it none of their patches. They're aware of it surely right? so i don't get why they wont fix it. Along with your uploads on CC not appearing so you can't delete anything.

Edited by J-man89

That sucks. I won't use custom renders until they fix that. I wonder if you can make them register as "used" if you put them in an arena. You know  like create your own arena and then put the custom renders all over the place like the ring mat, apron, ect. I'm sure there is a limit on how many images we can use but I'm not using any created arenas atm and this could be a way to bipass this bug. Let me know what ya'll think?

2 hours ago, maskedmaniac said:

That sucks. I won't use custom renders until they fix that. I wonder if you can make them register as "used" if you put them in an arena. You know  like create your own arena and then put the custom renders all over the place like the ring mat, apron, ect. I'm sure there is a limit on how many images we can use but I'm not using any created arenas atm and this could be a way to bipass this bug. Let me know what ya'll think?

Not sure it would work cause custom renders are in a separate category from the images used in those modes, i think they only appear to be selected when you go into the custom render tab in CAS. I could be wrong, don't have time atm to check, but maybe someone can confirm.

so the thing about downloaded championships being blank...

+

the nameplate bug

It's really starting to piss me off.  THE thing I was most excited about this game for, is because I was waiting to show off my brand new awesome championship plates.

Edited by WarGreymon77

Guest Fight Me.

I just wanna know what triggers it cause my title wasn't even downloaded, I made it myself. Just opened it the next day and everything was black.

what is the best way to create custom championships with custom logos? create it on something like photoshop and upload it?  Like I see some orriginals with full front plates and what not. I assume they are made with a photoshop but are there any templates?

Edited by devothedoob

1 hour ago, J-man89 said:

Not sure it would work cause custom renders are in a separate category from the images used in those modes, i think they only appear to be selected when you go into the custom render tab in CAS. I could be wrong, don't have time atm to check, but maybe someone can confirm.

I just tried it and it's actually possible to use renders in other areas. I put an Owen Hart render on the ring mat. This may be a possible work around to the glitch. Gonna try it and see if it erases the custom portrait when I delete unused images.

10 minutes ago, maskedmaniac said:

I just tried it and it's actually possible to use renders in other areas. I put an Owen Hart render on the ring mat. This may be a possible work around to the glitch. Gonna try it and see if it erases the custom portrait when I delete unused images.

Oh nice, let us know if it worked.