Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Luis LXXXV said:

Why are 2K so against mods? Shouldn't they be happy that it would increase the game's playability with players from creators to those downloading and using the mods to play modes? Also increases Community Creations downloads/uplaods and fun.

Damn if only they'd embrace mods like Bethesda! Their version of CC has mods on all platforms. 

I don't understand 2K's apparent hatred of mods myself.  I went to the 2K forums once and talked about wanting to mod 2K20 (before I decided not to buy) and my post said "inappropriate comments removed".

As for Status, I downloaded his Hulk Hogan, but as soon as you try to edit, the beard comes back, so useless to me.

So I have 2 questions the first has to do with a PS5, I downloaded the game and it says I have both the PS5 version and PS4, can I remove the PS4 version I don't even get why it downloaded to be honest? Second question I'm looking for someone to create Jacob Elordi (Aka Nate Jacobs from Euphoria) and Robert Pattinson (doesn't need to be his Batman look). In fact I did look at caws that said The Batman or Pattinson tag and they don't look like him, just used it to get more views I believe. That or creating is now harder

Guest Fight Me.
12 minutes ago, Scott Eastwood said:

So I have 2 questions the first has to do with a PS5, I downloaded the game and it says I have both the PS5 version and PS4, can I remove the PS4 version I don't even get why it downloaded to be honest?

I think you have to go to your storage and delete the PS4 version.

Guest Fight Me.
15 minutes ago, Luis LXXXV said:

I wouldn't be surprised if 2K removes PC from cross platform CC in 2K23

Same. Not even cause of the MyRise/Faction characters. Just cause of the problems it seems to be causing with images and such. This year they seemed to have gone in the direction of just getting rid of stuff completely that caused crashes in 2K20 so I expect we'll see more of the same next year.

3 minutes ago, Jeb ? said:

So is it true some logos shift around during matches even though they looked fine in creation mode? My main concern before I turn on my PS5 and install the patch

I didn't notice that, went into a match with two of my NXT caws Iconic made and all their logos was where they was supposed to be.

16 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

Funny they said "Updated Character Likenesses of various superstars" wonder for who?

Unfortunately, Hogan still has bleached eyebrows (which he stopped doing in the '90s), Austin still has a too-dark goatee, and 2003 Booker T still has his new tattoos. I'll keep hoping that 2K fixes these.

My fondness for obscure wrestlers has luckily moved me off needing every custom render to be perfect since I'll not be able to find renders for some of the wrestlers I plan on using in Universe off the bat. Sucks that they won't be the same size but as long as I can get them close I should be happy.

32 minutes ago, AegisAvenger said:

I am about to start MyRise and wanted my CAW to have my face. So I simply take a photo of myself with no facial expression on a white background and upload it on 2K's website? Then download it in the game and put on the CAW's face?

Take a picture of your face in good lighting, no expression, then you need to make the face texture, its not as simple as taking a pic of your face and uploading it into the game, you could do that but it wont look good, you need to make a face texture out of it, luckily for you Shattered made a great tutorial on how he does it, really helped me and made it so i could make my own for MyRise.

Heres the base texture most use like he used in the vid

LfOxkDb.jpeg

44 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Looks like 2k's deal was extended several years

Thank god, 2K22 is great, would've hated to see the games go to EA or someone and see it completely change just when 2K have made one of the best wrestling games in the last 10 years. They've got a great foundation to build on from here on out, 2K23 should be even better, with more options likely added to MyGm, perhaps give Advanced CAE back, and perfect on issues there are in 2k22 overall.

Archived