Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

All my big issues so far seem to be fixed with this patch with nothing new popping up, now the fun stuff of creating custom renders for all the CAWs I've been downloading and making sure they actually fit. 

Also, thank *censored*ING god we can add more favorite Creators now. Got tired of trying to find the ones I was writing down since the search functions are pretty trash

Edited by Prof_Sunshine

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Prof_Sunshine said:

All my big issues so far seem to be fixed with this patch with nothing new popping up, now the fun stuff of creating custom renders for all the CAWs I've been downloading and making sure they actually fit. 

Also, thank *censored*ING god we can add more favorite Creators now. Got tired of trying to find the ones I was writing down since the search functions are pretty trash

lol yeah i just got done going and favoriting everyone i got stuff downloaded from, its such a relief thats fixed, so far it seems we can have as much favorited as we want. Granted there's not a ton of people i've got favorited, so maybe there is a limit but so far i can still favorite creators.

Edited by J-man89

23 minutes ago, Luis LXXXV said:

I still can't use any arena in universe. It keeps reverting back to Raw 2019. Been having these issues for a week now

Nobody is having this issue except me? I already deleted my saves but online restored everything and still nothing. I guess may be sticking to exhibition, myrise or superstar mode until 2K23

7 minutes ago, xphen0m said:

In simming two matches and playing a match, the issue where the AI would too frequently go onto the ring apron or obsessively do top rope moves is fixed, from how it seems to me.

Yes, noticed that too.

But, the ai is still barely covering you and barely uses the pin combos.

Just now, CM_EDGE said:

Yes, noticed that too.

But, the ai is still barely covering you and barely uses the pin combos.

The AI covers me frequently, to be honest. Particularly after finishers and signatures. I've seen it use pin combos, but I haven't paid total attention to that.

Ugh, they still haven't fixed the messed up hairstyles when creating a female superstar. The hairstyles are fine when making a male, but they're messed up only when making a female and stay messed up when playing as them too.

So the retro arenas with that grainy yellow filter... You can go into create a show and turn it off.  UNLESS it's one of the arenas that aren't in create a show.  Which is annoying.

Also, the championship nameplate bug wasn't addressed by the patch apparently.

Edited by WarGreymon77

I just started playing today and didn't see any patch download. Unless PS5 can download on it own while I am away?

UPDATE: Never mind, after I finished my MyFactions match, the game said to conitnue I had to download the patch.

Edited by AegisAvenger

17 minutes ago, .jackkk said:

Importing attire parts with logos crashes the game for me, at the moment on PS4. Fine pre-patch. 

Weird i did that as soon as the patch came out, worked fine for me importing parts with logos, unless its a PS4 specific bug for some, i'm on PS5. I'd see if any others on the PS4 are having that issue.

Edited by J-man89

Why are 2K so against mods? Shouldn't they be happy that it would increase the game's playability with players from creators to those downloading and using the mods to play modes? Also increases Community Creations downloads/uplaods and fun.

Damn if only they'd embrace mods like Bethesda! Their version of CC has mods on all platforms. 

25 minutes ago, AegisAvenger said:

So Status' modded CAW are getting deleted and his accounts getting banned. I just downloaded his normal Alexa Bliss. Should I delete it in case? I don't want to be banned for having access to normal Alexa Bliss.

His 2nd account got perma banned as he went online using a modded version of the game.

The creations should be fine.

50 minutes ago, AegisAvenger said:

So Status' modded CAW are getting deleted and his accounts getting banned. I just downloaded his normal Alexa Bliss. Should I delete it in case? I don't want to be banned for having access to normal Alexa Bliss.

Seems like so long as you don't use it to play online matches you're good. Least that's what I've gathered reading some comments elsewhere online.