Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

Two small things that have yet to be fixed with this patch. 

1. Farooq‘s titantron isn’t selectable when making a team, meaning you can’t have the APA titantron when making them

2. the grounded Rear Naked Choke, Rear Naked Choke 2, can’t be used as a finisher, the prompt won’t show up when in position. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, CM_EDGE said:

Same with Bret Hart. 

Can I say how much I LOVE these alternate models for existing superstars? I mean, new versions like Godfather are great, but with already available people, you can set them as alternate attire and then they have their announcement and everything, that's really exciting.

By the way, another model you can download right now, current Bret Hart.

Not a big fan of the super bland hair color, but I like to have a different hairstyle. Maybe someone can color it a little bit better and then we have a cool hairstyle switch.

rX7Wub.png

rX7jA7.png

That’s gotta be the first time we’ve ever gotten a current day Bret Hart right ? That’s pretty *censored*ing cool. I normally don’t ever use legends because the 80’s models clash with immersion using current day, but a modern version of him sounds really fun. 

So far no issues for me after the patch, everything is working fine and the bugs i had seems fixed, the 280 logo bug, favorite creators limitation, not tested it myself but people seem to be saying the female caw face issue is fixed. 

Still see renders in the deletion utility aren't registered as being used which really bugs me, cause it makes the delete all function useless cause all your renders get deleted when using it.

1 minute ago, Bushy. said:

What sit-up glitch?

The AI used to sit-up like the undertaker after a pin attempt on them, even when they clearly weren't supposed to.. This bug was introduced in 2K20s first patch and has lasted until today, where it seems its been fixed so that they roll around in pain instead of sitting up.

20 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

Not patch related, but could they please fix it so that when i'm done editing a "superstar", it takes me back to the wrestler select screen instead of the damned main menu?

That’s definitely one of the most annoying things. Especially since it wasn’t in 19 (idk or care about 20)

Just now, CROSS-Out said:

The AI used to sit-up like the undertaker after a pin attempt on them, even when they clearly weren't supposed to.. This bug was introduced in 2K20s first patch and has lasted until today, where it seems its been fixed so that they roll around in pain instead of sitting up.

Interesting. Idk if I ever noticed that. 

Just now, Bushy. said:

Interesting. Idk if I ever noticed that. 

As a stickler for details and immersion in these games, it drove me absolutely *censored*ing nuts.

Dear CAW creators of real wrestlers.

Please try to match their height properly. I would much prefer they look the right size rather than an arbitrary number on their weight be right. Also stop giving them finishers as regular moves, please for the love of god. There is no reason Jon Moxley should be hitting guys with Project Friggin Ciampa as a regular move.

Same goes for their stats.

1 hour ago, CROSS-Out said:

Oh for *censored*s sake! TEST YOUR STUPID *censored*ING PATCHES FOR CHRISTS SAKE.

It's 2K20 all *censored*ing over again.

They were bragging about rebuilding the engine so Yukes jumbled code doesn't work as an excuse anymore.

Think you’re overreacting a bit. It’s no where near 2K20….

1 minute ago, The Nerd said:

Think you’re overreacting a bit. It’s no where near 2K20….

2K20 also suffered from patches that were very clearly not tested before release, that is the comparison I am making.

I can work on Caws, Arenas, Shows and the Universe works now aswell without crashing.

EDIT:  If you try to modify some of the premade Tag Teams by adding a Caw the game  crashes sometimes!

At least it happen to me twice by now.

2 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

Patch has given me zero issues, not getting the vibe they didn't test it.

As I already said, just because you don't have problems doesn't mean there aren't problems. If even one person is experiencing crashes or hangs post-patch, that's one person too many.

Guest Fight Me.
1 hour ago, Bushy. said:

That’s gotta be the first time we’ve ever gotten a current day Bret Hart right ? That’s pretty *censored*ing cool. I normally don’t ever use legends because the 80’s models clash with immersion using current day, but a modern version of him sounds really fun. 

Not playable but yeah lol

15 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

As I already said, just because you don't have problems doesn't mean there aren't problems. If even one person is experiencing crashes or hangs post-patch, that's one person too many.

Perhaps but saying its as bad as 2k20 cause a select few are saying they're having issues is overreacting, catching every possible issue a patch can cause has to be extremely hard, especially with so many various consoles now it can effect differently.

The fact that a good majority are not having issues tells me its a much better tested patch than any of the patches they did for 2k20.

1 minute ago, J-man89 said:

Perhaps but saying its as bad as 2k20 cause a select few are saying they're having issues is overreacting, catching every possible issue a patch can cause has to be extremely hard, especially with so many various consoles now it can effect differently. The fact that a good majority are not having issues tells me its a much better tested patch than any of the patches they did for 2k20.

It's like you guys don't even try to read what I say.

So i'll say it again. I was making the comparison in regard to their lack of testing their damned patches, NOT the overall quality of the game. I get shit on for how testy i get around here lately yet everyone wants to deliberately misconstrue what I say.

11 minutes ago, bdking4 said:

Is anyone else having issues adding custom arenas to shows/PPVs in universe?

I just modified one created arena and added it in my WHW show in my universe without problems.

1 minute ago, CROSS-Out said:

It's like you guys don't even try to read what I say.

So i'll say it again. I was making the comparison in regard to their lack of testing their damned patches, NOT the overall quality of the game. I get shit on for how testy i get around here lately yet everyone wants to deliberately misconstrue what I say.

I know what you're saying, i'm merely saying its impossible to test for every possible issue a patch an cause within reasonable time. Theres just so many possible things that could effect people differently with a patch, like if someone has over 500 custom images with 50 caws maybe the patch will cause something to bug out, or maybe if someone has so many alt attires it will cause an issue, or if someone has a certain amount of renders an issue will occur, they can't test for every possible issue, it'd be a year before we'd ever get a patch. 

I'm not gonna condemn them cause some are having issues while most are not, its just too hard to make a patch perfect for everyone with so many variables. Changing 1 little thing can possibly cause a domino effect for thousands of different areas of the game, its very unlikely after fixing so many issues theres not some issues that slipped by them.

If i and most everyone was having terrible bugs and very few was experiencing no issues i'd be complaining as well, but overall most seem to be happy with the patch. Yeah it sucks for those that are having issues but again its hard to do a patch and catch every possible issue.

Archived