Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From quickly checking the game, I can now select arena's again when using caws so I'm guessing they've fixed the custom image crashing bug. I did notice some of the custom images on my caws have been moved around a bit so hopefully I only have to put them back in the right place and it not being a new bug.

Guest Fight Me.
5 hours ago, glennsoe said:

Apperantly whatsthestatus has uploaded/made/found a Modern day Ric Flair and it's online - creater is "diamond"

n2ym4okm2to81.png?width=1920&format=png&

Was he not available as an alt for 80s Flair like in past games? I know when you go make an attire for him, an option to make old Flair was there before. Not sure if it's like that this year.

13 minutes ago, RyanCE said:

Were any cut moves re-added in this patch? I can't find notes anywhere.

Because they were full of shit about giving us patch notes "soon" it seems.

7 minutes ago, Jeb ? said:

?

Oh for *censored*s sake! TEST YOUR STUPID *censored*ING PATCHES FOR CHRISTS SAKE.

It's 2K20 all *censored*ing over again.

They were bragging about rebuilding the engine so Yukes jumbled code doesn't work as an excuse anymore.

19 minutes ago, Datoxy said:

From quickly checking the game, I can now select arena's again when using caws so I'm guessing they've fixed the custom image crashing bug. I did notice some of the custom images on my caws have been moved around a bit so hopefully I only have to put them back in the right place and it not being a new bug.

Well shit, it looks like it's a new bug. In creation suite the caw looks fine but in a match some of the logos are moved. I swear this stuff makes me want to uninstall and walk away...

2 minutes ago, bdking4 said:

I'm not seeing that crash at all on PS5. The 280 logo bug is gone, now this game is awesome.

Not happening to you doesn't mean it's not happening.

11 minutes ago, Creepy Bro said:

Well, at least there's that.  XD

Want to see the update for myself after my return home in a few hours.

I’m probably in the minority but I’ve experienced zero crashes in all this time with the game. Only a couple matches have gotten buggy but the bugs always sorted themselves out after some offense. All I needed was the face photos in female Create A Superstar to not come out faded and I got that.

Not patch related, but could they please fix it so that when i'm done editing a "superstar", it takes me back to the wrestler select screen instead of the damned main menu?

Archived