Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how soon is soon. I'm not expecting anything in it to change my mind about the game but it'd be nice to see what they do with their patches at least.

4 hours ago, glennsoe said:

Apperantly whatsthestatus has uploaded/made/found a Modern day Ric Flair and it's online - creater is "diamond"

n2ym4okm2to81.png?width=1920&format=png&

Same with Bret Hart. 

Can I say how much I LOVE these alternate models for existing superstars? I mean, new versions like Godfather are great, but with already available people, you can set them as alternate attire and then they have their announcement and everything, that's really exciting.

By the way, another model you can download right now, current Bret Hart.

Not a big fan of the super bland hair color, but I like to have a different hairstyle. Maybe someone can color it a little bit better and then we have a cool hairstyle switch.

rX7Wub.png

rX7jA7.png

21 minutes ago, CM_EDGE said:

Yeah patch is live.

Before I download it, can someone please confirm to me that the AI still disqualifies themselves in MyFaction when taking your kendo stick?

Answering my own question, they "fixed" it. They simply removed the weapons, if you go to the side and try to get one, it's empty. Also,.you can't take off the stairs. Well, there goes that mode, I'm sorry but I'm not grinding up to 500 victories if i can't win in 30 seconds, that's ridiculous.

This is such a dumb "2K" fix. Instead of simply fixing the AI behavior so they don't attack you after they hold the weapon, they simply remove them..... It's shit like this for which I hope they loose the license sometimes, even if this would be the worst for everyone....

Archived