Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

7 hours ago, BeastSmG said:

Didn't some 2K employee secretly said they was fixing it in a recent patch on Twitter? I think they were posing as Ribble parody account

Please include said tweet as a source.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was Hogan's Nose Bite Hip Toss from the apron also removed? 2K really went full THQ with all the needless cuts this year. It's insane. Barely anything was removed between 2K14 and 2K20, and now dozens of moves are suddenly gone.

Edited by RyanCE

Online multiplayer seems to surprisingly be the best it's ever been with internet connections and servers. Most match types as well plus good lobbies! Elimination Chamber is my favorite match type as well.

Matches could turn into reverse fests though and at times it's a ton of fun and other times it's damn annoying depending on the players 

Guest Fight Me.

So Rey Mysterio '08-current doesn't have the new champion entrance they have for him that goes with that entrance so I gave it to those models real quick since I gave Rey Dec '09 the world title and Rey '11 the Spinner title.

While doing this, I also noticed they mixed up the trons for Rey '05 and Rey '06. Rey '05 should have the Mexican flag trons obviously and Rey '06 should have the ones with the LA Chargers colors. Can you believe Rey got 2 Chargers attires in the game? :lol:

Why are 2K and some other companies against mods? It makes certain things better, interesting and adds replay value. They should embrace mods and mod creators like Bethesda! They have their own community creations in their games including console versions where people can download or upload mods

12 hours ago, Prof_Sunshine said:

I went with Zeddick's MJF personally. Liked the attire and face a bit more

11 hours ago, Glen Coco said:

Zeddick most definitely 

Yeah thats the one i was leaning towards, but i feel like THEEONLYOMEGAMAN's has a better body and has a body texture which really adds to the caw, Zaddik's doesn't have a body texture which hurts it imo, just makes it feel a bit too default and the abs are too defined, and MJF has never had rock hard defined abs like that. THEEONLYOMEGAMAN's body looks more realistic.

Zaddik's face might be a bit better, but THEEONLYOMEGAMAN's face imo looks great, that combined with the body texture is kinda making me choose his over Zaddik's. If Zaddik put a body texture on his i think i'd definitely choose his.

But yeah i decided to go with THEEONLYOMEGAMAN'S and just copied Zaddik's attire onto it, now its the best of both worlds

MJF.jpg

Edited by J-man89

2 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Yeah thats the one i was leaning towards, but i feel like THEEONLYOMEGAMAN's has a better body and has a body texture which really adds to the caw, Zaddik's doesn't have a body texture which hurts it imo, just makes it feel a bit too default and the abs are too defined, and MJF has never had rock hard defined abs like that. THEEONLYOMEGAMAN's body looks more realistic.

Zaddik's face might be a bit better, but THEEONLYOMEGAMAN's face imo looks great, that combined with the body texture is kinda making me choose his over Zaddik's. If Zaddik put a body texture on his i think i'd definitely choose his.

But yeah i decided to go with THEEONLYOMEGAMAN'S and just copied Zaddik's attire onto it, now its the best of both worlds

MJF.jpg

Yeah you did the right thing. I was gonna suggest combining the two as well. 

8 hours ago, Bushy. said:

Yeah you did the right thing. I was gonna suggest combining the two as well. 

Yeah the attire was really the only thing Zaddik's had over it, copying it over solves that. The more i look at THEEONLYOMEGAMAN'S the more i love it and the more it looks like an ingame model of him, truly an amazing caw of MJF, i don't see anyone outdoing it.

I think we were pretty close to getting this. According to whatsthestatus this is "left over" from the rey showcase

Don't ask what it means, I figured this was a planed match that were cut since Liger didn't sign to be in the game

Found on reddit

they couldnt get Liger 100% due to the bizarre rights situation Liger is under since he's based off an anime character and the Japanese copyright system is just Hell. im glad they at least *tried* to do it

Nation of Domination Faarooq also hiding within the game as well it seems. If they made it where you unlock these in MyFaction and then can use them in the rest of the game, that'd be fine and pretty great IMO. Locking them entirely or until you need them for a new round of MyFaction cards is just bullshit.