Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

11 hours ago, NiceTwice said:

I just played Brock vs Tyler Breeze and Tyler actually gave me a competitive match. Maybe I'm alone in feeling like this but doesn't feel right that Brock isn't beating him with ease. Feels like the ratings don't even matter that much since everyone feels equal.

And they also took out squash matches. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, eastcoastkody said:

use the movesets i made for them off of CC

and yes they both had short hair for a moment. But then Jimmy got injured and disappeared for months and came back with long hair

So i downloaded your movesets of the Usos, but the downloaded moveset wont register to them in universe, i'll download the moveset on them, go in Universe and still see they have their default moveset. How do i get the downloaded moveset to register to them in unvierse?

Guest Fight Me.
3 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

So i downloaded your movesets of the Usos, but the downloaded moveset wont register to them in universe, i'll download the moveset on them, go in Universe and still see they have their default moveset. How do i get the downloaded moveset to register to them in unvierse?

I haven't downloaded any movesets yet, but I would guess go edit the moveset real quick and when you go to save it'll ask you real quick if you wanna save it to Universe mode too.

4 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

I haven't downloaded any movesets yet, but I would guess go edit the moveset real quick and when you go to save it'll ask you real quick if you wanna save it to Universe mode too.

Thank you! That worked, don't know why i didn't think to do that that lol.

13 hours ago, RyanCE said:

Mankind's locked to MyFaction too.

*Censored* 2K for doing this.

It's safe to say EVERYONE we wanted in the game from 2K20, is still in the game. They just locked them out for some insane reason?  Who knows why but it's BULL#@%! !!!!!

10 minutes ago, Prof_Sunshine said:

Seems like the 280 Image Bug also effects show creation, can't create any new show without the game crashing. Still can create arenas at least so the ground work once I can finally create shows again is at least done.

I swear if that 280 image bug aint addressed in the next patch....Literally one of the worst bugs ever, i hope to god 2K is aware and are in the process of fixing it.

7 hours ago, J-man89 said:

I swear if that 280 image bug aint addressed in the next patch....Literally one of the worst bugs ever, i hope to god 2K is aware and are in the process of fixing it.

Didn't some 2K employee secretly said they was fixing it in a recent patch on Twitter? I think they were posing as Ribble parody account

9 minutes ago, BeastSmG said:

Didn't some 2K employee secretly said they was fixing it in a recent patch on Twitter? I think they were posing as Ribble parody account

Well thats good to hear, that bug is literally the worst, makes custom shows in Universe an impossibility, can't make an AEW Universe, can't make any kind of Universe outside of WWE. And they better be addressing the uploads on CC not showing up in your uploads when you upload something, you can't delete anything you upload.

Those are the two biggest bugs that need addressed in the next patch. And hopefully the deletion utility bug is fixed as well, where it will stop deleting images thats being used, and maybe we can finally get renders to get registered as being used when they're assigned to a caw or an alt attire.

I came across an interview with Sanders Keel the other day--the creative director at THQ who got fired between SYM and HCTP--and he basically said a lot of the bonehead decisions come from the suits who know nothing about wrestling.

But yeah I can't stand locking off content.

Who on earth named that Triple H model "Triple H 98"? when its CLEARLY Triple H from 2002, mind boggling how the hell do they make that mistake? And i hate the hair on it, Triple H almost always wrestled with wet hair, that dry wavy hair hanging over his head is very off putting on it.

Is there any specific creators out there that I should look into that are releasing realistic accurate sized custom renders that don’t look out of place with the in-game ones.

Also is there no way of just using their already in-game render if you’re just making another idea for an in-game superstar.  

5 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Who on earth named that Triple H model "Triple H 98"? when its CLEARLY Triple H from 2002, mind boggling how the hell do they make that mistake? And i hate the hair on it, Triple H almost always wrestled with wet hair, that dry wavy hair hanging over his head is very off putting on it.

I'm pretty sure Undertaker '98 is actually from 1999, too. It's really not hard to get this stuff right.

Archived