Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

4 hours ago, RyanCE said:

Why did 2K completely remove Joe's powerbomb crab instead of just making it a regular move like most of the other OMGs? They can disable the three count function of the powerbomb if they're worried about it being unbalanced. It's better than not having the move available at all.

From my memory, this move was glitched in multiple iterations of the series.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just finished fixing Rey Mysterios moveset 

#eastcoastkody on CC

kinda disappointing that he's the cover athlete and they didn't give him any of those Mexican destroyers he did in the Andrade feud. Or his signature baseball slide body splash as an running Outside dive. You would think those moves would've been a lock.

11 minutes ago, bdawwg1021 said:

Man, is it just me or is the Hit Detection terrible half the time?

Definitely needs patching in my opinion 

somethings wrong with collision also. Sunset Flip Powerbomb 1....doing it theres a huge gap between u and the opponent. Use it with Alexa Bliss to see what i mean. Grapple then press heavy attack and Right i think

same with Bayley to Belly Suplex. Theres a gap in between u and the person ur suplexing. In previews it looks normal. But in a match it looks messed up

17 hours ago, Jeb ? said:

Double Knee Facebreaker or sum like that
---------------------------------------------
I hate when they change the number of moves like how I know Spinebuster 20 in 2K20 is now Spinebuster 18 or sum but what if I don't remember what it looked like in the previous game while converting movesets lmao

I almost switched and bought this for PS5. But quick resume lets me swap over to 2k20 and check move names and then go back to 2k22 in about15 seconds. So thats the reason i stuck with Xbox again.

1 hour ago, J-man89 said:

Thank you, why on earth wasn't that assigned to her? its her new move and its not even apart of her default moveset ffs.

more criminal is that its the botched version of her finisher...not her actual finisher. And even more sinister DDT 4 replaces DDT 4 from 2k20. Which was Dean Ambrose's Snap DDT which is gone now

2 hours ago, eastcoastkody said:

I almost switched and bought this for PS5. But quick resume lets me swap over to 2k20 and check move names and then go back to 2k22 in about15 seconds. So thats the reason i stuck with Xbox again.

Yea i forgot about quick resume in next gen, too bad I can’t do that since I have disc versions of both 2K20 and 2K22 lol

2 minutes ago, Jeb ? said:

Yea i forgot about quick resume in next gen, too bad I can’t do that since I have disc versions of both 2K20 and 2K22 lol

im pretty much full digital at this point. Unless i get a physical game for a stupid price. Its especially smart to buy WWE games digitally...since they are one of the few types of games that get delisted. 

I just played as The Usos for the first time, and am i seeing things or did they just copy Jey Uso and rename one of them Jimmy? Cause i don't remember Jimmy having the same short haircut as Jey, nor do i think Jimmy has the same gray patch in his beard as Jey does, also their movesets are identical, and theres no tequila sunrise in either of their sigs or finishers, and have they ever done the school boy superkick? which is both of their signatures for some reason.

They got really lazy with their moveset, just copied the one lazy one they came up with to each and didn't put a single unique move to either of them in there, i know they're twins but one has long hair, one has short, facial hair is a bit different, and they have different moves they use, they're not a freaking exact clone.

3 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

I just played as The Usos for the first time, and am i seeing things or did they just copy Jey Uso and rename one of them Jimmy? Cause i don't remember Jimmy having the same short haircut as Jey, nor do i think Jimmy has the same gray patch in his beard as Jey does, also their movesets are identical, and theres no tequila sunrise in either of their sigs or finishers, and have they ever done the school boy superkick? which is both of their signatures for some reason.

They got really lazy with their moveset, just copied the one lazy one they came up with to each and didn't put a single unique move to either of them in there, i know they're twins but one has long hair, one has short, facial hair is a bit different, and they have different moves they use, they're not a freaking exact clone.

use the movesets i made for them off of CC

and yes they both had short hair for a moment. But then Jimmy got injured and disappeared for months and came back with long hair

Just now, eastcoastkody said:

use the movesets i made for them off of CC

and yes they both had short hair for a moment. But then Jimmy got injured and disappeared for months and came back with long hair

Will definitely grab your movesets :)

And Jimmy returned with long hair nearly a year ago, feel like they could've updated him in that time, seeing as The Bloodline is such a huge group you'd think they'd have put effort into making them all as current as possible.

It's now been over a week since I got this game and I still cannot access Community Creations. 

My 2K account is linked, and I have cross platform community creations switched on in online options. 

I am unable to download any creations that have not been made on Xbox Series X. The amount of pages on the most downloaded tab is 10. 

I have contacted 2KSupport but they have been useless so far. 

I really wish I could be enjoying the game as much as everyone else. 

9 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Just had a really fun exchange between Dunne and Gulak, really makes you appreciate how good this game is when you get fun back and forth sequences like this in matches

this is awesome ive had a few matches like this 

Archived