Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, WarGreymon77 said:

Anybody know if $500 shirt Rock is uploaded to CC?  I don't think Status is "allowed" to do so.

Speaking of which... Are you able to create your own attires for these datamined wrestlers or will that freeze the game or something?

I think editing the attire makes the model lose the entrance stuff.

Edited by ItalianoFBI

I didn't realise you got the Xbox one version of the game in the Series X deluxe edition. I've just played it on my Xbox One. I'm 90% there with the controls. Loading times are a killer on last gen, I forgot to turn off the tips, when you press back it takes about 5 seconds to go back to the match. :lol:

Starting to find some really solid CAWs finally and round out my roster, just hoping all these tattood lads don't make logo juggling more difficult this year, damn AEW and their love for heavily tattooed lads. Just gotta wait for Universe patch so it stops crashing and we'll be good to go probably soon after. Just crossing my fingers that that fix actually happens or else I may be completely screwed

18 minutes ago, Prof_Sunshine said:

Starting to find some really solid CAWs finally and round out my roster, just hoping all these tattood lads don't make logo juggling more difficult this year, damn AEW and their love for heavily tattooed lads. Just gotta wait for Universe patch so it stops crashing and we'll be good to go probably soon after. Just crossing my fingers that that fix actually happens or else I may be completely screwed

Universe doesn't crash for me! Unless you're talking about when using original caws because I'm only using original caws in superstar mode right now

3 hours ago, eastcoastkody said:

this is my argument for WWE getting away from 2K and EA if they can. Go with a company that doesn't treat this like a sports game. 

Because what we need is a game as a service. Not a yearly game with Ultimate Team. Which is the way this is headed. 

How much better would it be if we just got 1 game every 3-5 years. And inbetween we just get Season Passes. Battlepasses. daily store.

Right now we could be in a "WrestleMania" season in a WWE game. And the store would have classic wrestlemania attires and arenas to buy for a reasonable price.

Todays 3/16.  they could release a bunch of special Stone Cold attires to buy. Or new taunts to buy. Tomorrows St. Patricks day. U could get Sheamus content. Hornswoggle as a manager. Or just CAWS parts like a leprechaun costume to give to anyone. Its just so easy. But the road we're going down is this card game with locked legends that can only be used there instead. And then next year u get a new game and do it all again

I love this idea

It's a great idea but no company besides EA or 2K will be touching this franchise. 

That and WWE seem pretty dead set on making this a yearly title so as long as they want that format, that's the format that it'll be, has nothing to do with EA or 2K really

Edited by Prof_Sunshine

3 hours ago, eastcoastkody said:

this is my argument for WWE getting away from 2K and EA if they can. Go with a company that doesn't treat this like a sports game. 

Because what we need is a game as a service. Not a yearly game with Ultimate Team. Which is the way this is headed. 

How much better would it be if we just got 1 game every 3-5 years. And inbetween we just get Season Passes. Battlepasses. daily store.

Right now we could be in a "WrestleMania" season in a WWE game. And the store would have classic wrestlemania attires and arenas to buy for a reasonable price.

Todays 3/16.  they could release a bunch of special Stone Cold attires to buy. Or new taunts to buy. Tomorrows St. Patricks day. U could get Sheamus content. Hornswoggle as a manager. Or just CAWS parts like a leprechaun costume to give to anyone. Its just so easy. But the road we're going down is this card game with locked legends that can only be used there instead. And then next year u get a new game and do it all again

Well damn. Now for once we are on the same page! I've mentioned many times for months that I want the game to go in a new live service direction. I like VC and 2K but agree that they probably wouldn't do this and especially not EA. I've read on here by others that 2K has considered this move I don't see them actually doing and it more just being an idea as possibility some day.

Would be an awesome surprise if 2K start doing this for 2K23 though!

2 hours ago, ItalianoFBI said:

I think editing the attire makes the model lose the entrance stuff.

Nah it doesn't. At least it didn't change anything when I fixed Dijakovic or any of the MyRise Original Character's attires.

Okay speaking of Universe, it may have just become unplayable for me unless I want a Raw arena!  My only show right now uses a custom superstars arena and when I go to do new matches for it, it uses Raw 2019. I edit matches and all the custom logos show up but no matter how many times I change arenas, it reverts back to Raw 2019.

Edit - I restarted my console and universe mode and whenever I check show detail, it still says RAW APR 2019. I change and save and it keeps doing the same. Well f*ck! It's now the default arenas or Raw 2019

Edited by Luis LXXXV

On 2K19 I got this thing where the universe mode would say, if memory is right that I needed at least a certain amount of characters to start one but even if I selected that exact amount or more it wouldn't start. Maybe I was missing something, I don't know. Thankfully I never really got into the whole universe mode thing.  

I'm getting something on the 2K22 image uploader saying I can only upload 50 images. I'm assuming this maybe means every 24 hours or so....? Does anyone know when you can start uploading more?

1 hour ago, maskedmaniac said:

So custom portraits get erased when you erase unused images in the image manager?!

Yeah, for some reason renders aren't counted as being used when you assign them to an attire, so when you delete all unused logos they get deleted. That needs to be patched asap.

3 hours ago, Luis LXXXV said:

Did they remove the codebreaker or renamed it? Can't remember if it was in 2k20 and it's not in here as a facebuster 

Double Knee Facebreaker or sum like that
---------------------------------------------
I hate when they change the number of moves like how I know Spinebuster 20 in 2K20 is now Spinebuster 18 or sum but what if I don't remember what it looked like in the previous game while converting movesets lmao

Anyone else having issues in Universe Mode with certain wrestlers not being shown when selecting a rival for a rivalry? like i had Pete Dunne in a rivalry with Thatcher in NXT, it got somehow deleted, i went to put them back into it, Thatcher was there but Pete Dunne was nowhere to be found. Also Mandy Rose has disappeared from rival selection as well after her feud got deleted, so now i can't even make a womens title feud cause shes the NXT womens champion.

Last time i had to fix it by resetting Universe, but i'm kind of deep into it at this point and don't wanna have to reset again, just curious if theres a fix for this outside of resetting.

Edited by J-man89

7 hours ago, Jeb ★ said:

Double Knee Facebreaker or sum like that
---------------------------------------------
I hate when they change the number of moves like how I know Spinebuster 20 in 2K20 is now Spinebuster 18 or sum but what if I don't remember what it looked like in the previous game while converting movesets lmao

Oh ok thanks! and yeah good point

Why did 2K completely remove Joe's powerbomb crab instead of just making it a regular move like most of the other OMGs? They can disable the three count function of the powerbomb if they're worried about it being unbalanced. It's better than not having the move available at all.

Edited by RyanCE