Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

Please, for the love of mother *censored*ing god, just put a goddamn limit on how often tag partners can interrupt in a damn tag match already. I am so *censored*ing tired of these unfun shitty ass tag matches that go on for way too goddamn long because every pin gets interrupted and the ally AI is never smart enough to interrupt them in time.

Either fix them, or stop forcing me into them in your damn career modes.

Edited by CROSS-Out

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

Please, for the love of mother *censored*ing god, just put a goddamn limit on how often tag partners can interrupt in a damn tag match already. I am so *censored*ing tired of these unfun shitty ass tag matches that go on for way too goddamn long because every pin gets interrupted and the ally AI is never smart enough to interrupt them in time.

Either fix them, or stop forcing me into them in your damn career modes.

Yeah i noticed with tag matches in 2K22 that every time there's a pin both tag partners always jump in to try and break it up. In 2k20 and 2k19 they'd stay on the apron until you hit a signature or finisher, but they wouldn't jump in to break up a pin after a scoop slam, but in 2K22 they do, every pin they try and break it up, the match will just start and you could hit a dropkick and go for a quick pin and both would jump in to try to break it up. So freaking annoying.

41 minutes ago, WarGreymon77 said:

Is there a two handed choke lift and drop in this game, or just the choke bomb?  Not really a slam either.  I might accept a toss.  There was this common big man move in WCW Nitro PSX, see.

not really. u gotta just use the JKCB or whatever

Can someone explain to me why they made Santos Escobar's trunks look like a giant diaper? They go past his belly button ffs

SE2.jpg

Here what they're supposed to look like

SE.png

They made his trunks so big in the game the flag on the front looks tiny and is misplaced.

Edited by J-man89

Anyone hate how inconsistent the quality in renders are ? Some are HD, and other just look like pictures taken from a phone. And there doesn’t seem to be a proportionate scaling used for heights and stuff. I know it’s minor, but it does bother me lol. Especially when we had in game models that were pretty much all even. 

Guest Fight Me.
2 hours ago, AegisAvenger said:

Is there anyway to make alt. attires use the same render as the default in-game one? I just find it annoying when we select them, it goes render to in-game model and look out of place.

Unfortunately no. You just gotta download a new render from CC and assign it to them before setting it as an alt attire.

Why the *Censored* did they lock away alt versions of The Godfather (no Ho Train though), Shawn Michaels 97, and Triple H (2004? 2001? obviously NOT 98) in MyFaction or whatever?  Let me find out who else is locked off...

Edited by WarGreymon77

9 minutes ago, WarGreymon77 said:

Why the *Censored* did they lock away alt versions of The Godfather (no Ho Train though), Shawn Michaels 97, and Triple H (2004? 2001? obviously NOT 98) in MyFaction or whatever?  Let me find out who else is locked off...

Luckily, Status has been uploading the models to CC.