• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fight Me.
1 minute ago, Ziggy Vercetti said:

Why tf they use a screen filter for the 2010 Rumble arena 😑

I noticed that too 😭😭😭 HD era began in 2008 lol

New gameplay mechanics are growing on me.

Character models are insanely true to life.

MyFaction felt like a rushed version of MUT and Diamond Dynasty though my first few hours playing it.

MyRise is entertaining, and I already see myself playing it multiple time for different outcomes.

Soundtrack is horrible, but speaks volumes that it's one of my few gripes with the game right now.

Guest Fight Me.

Undertaker '98 doesn't have the Ministry tron I wanted...but it has the classic tron that the others should have at least. I'm giving it to Taker '95 and '10 immediately. Noticed this while putting together Ruthless Aggression era BOD lol

Is there a reason CAS can’t scale 1:1 to in game counterparts at the same listed height?  Is it the new body types? CAS are proportionally shorter than in 2k20 (could make a CAS as tall as Andre in 2k20). Wish it could be fixed, but there you have it. 🤷‍♂️ 

Edited by Exorcism

2 hours ago, Malonik said:

Which One? Vader's? Taker's?Kane?

it was called "one-Handed Chokeslam". From WWE 13' DLC. Came with Kharma. Despite the name, it used both arms.

It was the most normal looking chokeslam. No theatrics. No one-handed slam. straight textbook  modern chokeslam. 

1 hour ago, rocky505 said:

Isn't the Bella Buster just the X-Factor?

well, it is a Sitout Facebuster, yes. But there were several versions. Bella Buster was its own version. Looked more girly. I need for Carmella's Mella Buster which she stole from Nikki Bella and has been using instead of the Code of Silence for the last 2 years. 

6 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Did you check if the running one was still in? I think I saw Rey do it in Showcase mode a few times lol

yeh. I was thinking about using that.  But its too quick. Then i thought maybe as a grapple move. would at least slow it down because i would be grabbing. But it looks awkward from the heavy grab. 

and the other two...X-Factor and Sitout Facebuster 3 both have a gut kick first. Bella buster was slower, girly looking and had no kick. Which is how Carmella does it