Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

One thing I really, really don’t like is that CAS heights don’t scale 1:1 to the in game wrestlers. The CAS wrestlers are WAAAAY too short compared to the in game wrestlers. A 7’4” CAS is basically as tall as the Undertaker, and Andre dwarfs them in both height and girth, even if you use the largest body types. It’s not gamebreaking, though I wish the scale was 1:1.  This was an issue in the THQ era of WWE games, and I liked that in the earlier 2K games, you could make someone as tall as Andre.

Edit: Did anyone else notice?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RyanCE said:

I'm always baffled by move removals. Did we really need to lose Regal's version of the Regal-Plex or Shane McMahon's diving elbow drop (which was captured by Shane himself)? Why prioritize the goofy 2K20 originals over real wrestling moves?

I don't think they purposefully removed them tbh. Something must've happen while making the WWE 2K22 and it resulted in some moves being gone. 

Edit: Also the 2K20 originals moves are sick wrestling moves and why not have some fun moves in there?

33 minutes ago, BeastSmG said:

I don't think they purposefully removed them tbh. Something must've happen while making the WWE 2K22 and it resulted in some moves being gone. 

Edit: Also the 2K20 originals moves are sick wrestling moves and why not have some fun moves in there?

the only originals move i've noticed is gone so far is the elevated two-handed choke from Frankenstrowman. I see all the others

4 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

the only originals move i've noticed is gone so far is the elevated two-handed choke from Frankenstrowman. I see all the others

That move is still in the game, thankfully. I should know, as it’s a finisher for my giant type CAWs.

Stupid question of the day

How do I search for caws with 2 names?

I can't seem to find out how to put a "space" between the first name and the last name

Say I want to search for Kenny omega, all I put down is kennyomega

What am I missing?

1 hour ago, glennsoe said:

Stupid question of the day

How do I search for caws with 2 names?

I can't seem to find out how to put a "space" between the first name and the last name

Say I want to search for Kenny omega, all I put down is kennyomega

What am I missing?

It’s hashtag style. Everything you search is all just one word.

6 hours ago, BeastSmG said:

Is there somewhere we can complain to inform them of the “mistake”? I haven’t played Lashley again since my disappointment xD

Guest Fight Me.
18 minutes ago, ItalianoFBI said:

I find it annoying that 5 favourite creators is the max in CC.

What I'm already at 4 and one is just my brother lmao

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

What I'm already at 4 and one is just my brother lmao

Yep, try adding a couple more & you'll have a notification pop up saying you've hit the max.

Kind of a crazy restriction now we have cross platform CC.

17 hours ago, eastcoastkody said:

Block and Dodge are useless imo. Reverse serves the same function and does it better. 

CPU rarely falls for block. They are just going to grapple u. Dodge looks cool every once in a blue moon. But mostly i am dodging when im trying to enter the ring (because its the same button for some inexplicable reason)...or i roll around like an idiot. (remember we hated this same exact dodge roll in SvR'08). Or u do a boxing dodge for a grapple attempt. Which looks strange in the year 2022.

When dodge works as intended it looks cool. But i find thats just very few and far between where thats going to happen.

get rid of block. get rid of dodge. Just make Reversals better

dodge actually disables attack homing so definitely not useless and you can attack out of a dodge a little earlier than you nav. also, depending on the class it's good for moving in / out quickly. i wouldn't expect more advanced people to rely on blocking tbh, i think it's more for people who might struggle with reversing in general.

like anything, it's not going to work 100% of the time. 

Guest Fight Me.
Just now, maskedmaniac said:

I'm liking the gameplay so far but the soundtrack is absolutely awful. I'm gonna have to turn on superstars themes instead, hopefully that's an option this year.

It is, just click R1 or whatever to switch to the superstar tab on the jukebox. Then press Triangle to check all.

2 hours ago, RickyBobby said:

dodge actually disables attack homing so definitely not useless and you can attack out of a dodge a little earlier than you nav. also, depending on the class it's good for moving in / out quickly. i wouldn't expect more advanced people to rely on blocking tbh, i think it's more for people who might struggle with reversing in general.

like anything, it's not going to work 100% of the time. 

Im having a great time with reversals, block and dodge. The new gameplay is fantastic and I look forward to seeing where they take it from there.

Archived