Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

12 minutes ago, CM_EDGE said:

Login at the image website works for me again, thanks god.

But I still can't delete stuff....

I was able to delete all my uploaded images. you just need to delete it in batches like 3 pics at a time or delete it 1 by 1.

If it says "could not delete", try other images, then go back to the image you want to delete. Also hit refresh on your browser.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Community Creations works suspiciously well. Im not used to it feeling so functional.

having the all black background was maybe a mistake tho. Because half of the CAWS on there look like they have a piece of their head cut off. Because their hair or hat is blending in with the background on the screen.

Hopefully this upvote thing works. And cuts down on the duplicates, stolen CAWS and just crap quality. We are only 3 days in and at almost 1,000 pages of CAWS. so its gonna get gunked up eventually. Rn its loading and working so fast. And im able to search and actually find what im looking for

4 minutes ago, black_machismo said:

I was able to delete all my uploaded images. you just need to delete it in batches like 3 pics at a time or delete it 1 by 1.

If it says "could not delete", try other images, then go back to the image you want to delete. Also hit refresh on your browser.

Yeah worked now, thanks, probably still just wonky servers.

Just now, eastcoastkody said:

Hopefully this upvote thing works. And cuts down on the duplicates, stolen CAWS and just crap quality. We are only 3 days in and at almost 1,000 pages of CAWS.

I'm literally baffled why so many people see the need in sharing their crappy OG CAWs, like who the f cares? Shows perfectly again how we humans function. Give people access to free empty space and masses of people fill it up with garbage. ?????

Would it be possible to add Cravate Sleeper Hold as a combo ender? For some reason most of the new submission moves aren't available as combo enders even though the old ones are. I want to give it to Andre the Giant, but I'd rather keep the bearhug as his standing submission hold.

Guest Fight Me.
3 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

I got a question maybe a hardcore WCW fan could help me with real quick. Which versions of The Outsiders are the younger ones? I'm setting my champions, I got the older WCW tag titles on the Hall and Nash in the default game and the newer ones on the DLC ones. I feel like that's right judging from attires, but then the renders make me feel not so sure lol

Anyone? Lol

3 hours ago, CM_EDGE said:

I'm literally baffled why so many people see the need in sharing their crappy OG CAWs, like who the f cares? Shows perfectly again how we humans function. Give people access to free empty space and masses of people fill it up with garbage. ?????

I don't even mind if people share their Original Caws since there are people that download Original Caws aswell.

What I partially dislike is that several of them have the default face with the only difference that the one has a moustage on their face while the other one doesn't or just different hair.

I mean it's not THAT difficult to at least change the face a bit? 

53 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Anyone? Lol

I'd go with the nWo being younger because in the Outsiders one Nash is wearing a black/red nWo shirt and the music is wolfpac. I'm sure they started in nWo with black and white then the Wolfpac came when stuff started getting silly numbers wise.

5 minutes ago, Prof_Sunshine said:

If you go to edit superstar and then over to Personal Information, there's a custom image section that you can add a render image to

Damn,did not know that

Thanks a bunch !

1 minute ago, EJ! said:

i was finally able to sign in to the image uploader site but it has my name as “SummerUndergroundSaysSo#27443”

anybody know what the *Censored* that’s about???

In main menu press triangle/Y and you can change your 2K username/ID

7 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Thank you Ghost. Is the Wolfpac theme actually in???

Not sure about that tbh, I just saw a youtube of the entrance with it, haven't actually wrestled with them yet, I know the attire is the red and black though which I don't remember them using until the split

Block and Dodge are useless imo. Reverse serves the same function and does it better. 

CPU rarely falls for block. They are just going to grapple u. Dodge looks cool every once in a blue moon. But mostly i am dodging when im trying to enter the ring (because its the same button for some inexplicable reason)...or i roll around like an idiot. (remember we hated this same exact dodge roll in SvR'08). Or u do a boxing dodge for a grapple attempt. Which looks strange in the year 2022.

When dodge works as intended it looks cool. But i find thats just very few and far between where thats going to happen.

get rid of block. get rid of dodge. Just make Reversals better

Archived