Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate that SummerSlam '88 from Warrior's 2K15 showcase is the only old school arena that 2K keeps bringing back -- especially when the much more useful Saturday Night's Main Event also appeared in that game.

Each classic era of WWE could really use a few generic arenas.

• Golden Era - Saturday Night's Main Event, Superstars of Wrestling
  • New Generation - Raw ('93-'95), In Your House
  • Attitude Era - Raw ('97-'02), SmackDown ('99-'01) [...Why were these removed in the first place?!]
  • Ruthless Aggression - Raw ('02-'05), SmackDown (fist)

4 minutes ago, TheEggman said:

I seem to be trapped in my rise. I am still in performance centre and just loving at my phone I can’t change my location or move along at all. Is there something I have missed 

Check the social media tab on your phone and then use the filter to look for storylines,Hopefully that helps.

9 minutes ago, OmegaTyrant said:

Anyone else still having issues connecting to the online servers?

The accounts are not getting recognized no matter what we do. Unliked my PS5 account, closed the browser, even used the CCleaner to remove temp data.

Then reopened Edge, logged in on my 2k Account and everything is fine, linked my PS5 Account again, trying to sign in on the uploader, the login window for the ps5 immediately dissappears.

Then I click on PS5 again and I get the message that my account doesn't get recognized.

It started after the patch that were supposed to fix things.

Using a different browser may work. [Example using PS4 uploader login]

Original Browser:

image.png.cdf44834d5dd1a1ec3b630e410bc1605.png

Changed to Opera GX.

image.png.ca0493d7067a3c0529050dbf7cd1864e.png

Image shows up in game but I wasn't having problems with that anyway.

Assuming it is partly a browser/site cache issue.

EDIT: WWE2K22 now shows up on the original browser again on uploader after logging out and back in. So if you are having issues you could try logging in to uploader using a different browser and if wwe2k22 shows up (or it shows as recognised for those on PS5/XBX), log out and back in on original.

3 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

Images are showing up in your Incoming section? I’m having an issue with that. Do I have to log out and log back in?

Yeah i just uploaded a KO logo and its in the incoming section. I've not really done anything, its working fine for me.

3 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

Yeah i just uploaded a KO logo and its in the incoming section. I've not really done anything, its working fine for me.

This is crazy. I uploaded 3 logos and nothing shows up in the game for me. Wonder if it’s going to someone else’s account.

Seems to be working again.

I could login on the uploader and it recognized me now. The only difference is that I had to do a captcha which was a first when it comes to login in on the playstation.

EDIT: well stuff that I had uploaded before and downloaded in game all appeared on the uploader saying I reached the limit of 50 uploads. -.-

We already had this issue in the past that it doesn't recognize that stuff were already not on the uploader anymore.

So the trick to make it "forget" them is to mark them images on the uploader, click on delete twice so the pop up comes that it can't delete the images (which is correct since they actually are not even there). Then refresh the window of your browser and the ones you tried to delete or at least most of them are gone and you have space again. 

Guest Fight Me.

I got no problems downloading my logos. It's just when I go to upload them, it gives me someone else's logos from an attire I downloaded.

1 minute ago, Fight Me. said:

I got no problems downloading my logos. It's just when I go to upload them, it gives me someone else's logos from an attire I downloaded.

Do they stay when you upload it? I had that with a portrait image but it still showed the right one after upload.

Guest Fight Me.

I got a question maybe a hardcore WCW fan could help me with real quick. Which versions of The Outsiders are the younger ones? I'm setting my champions, I got the older WCW tag titles on the Hall and Nash in the default game and the newer ones on the DLC ones. I feel like that's right judging from attires, but then the renders make me feel not so sure lol

Guest Fight Me.
3 minutes ago, OutlawedGhost said:

Do they stay when you upload it? I had that with a portrait image but it still showed the right one after upload.

Hmm I just backed out when I saw that tbh. I'll try it later then.

Archived