Official WWE 2K22 Info/Discussion Thread II

Jeb ★

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just gotta say i freaking LOVE William Regal's model, can't believe they actually gave us long haired heel Regal from 2008, without a doubt the best version of Regal, that was main event world champion material Regal. His model is beautiful, the hair physics look great, the body, his moves, just feels so much like Regal.

Just had a great match between Regal and Roode in Universe where i'm building Regal up to eventually win the WWE title, playing Regal is so fun, just captured the final few minutes of the match and thought i'd share it.

Since the patch I can't login to the wwe2k upload website anymore when I click on Series X. It just says:  Sorry, we did not recognize your account in our system. Anyone else with the same problem?

If I click on Xbox One, it does login, but only shows my Gamertag and it probably won't reach my series x version. What now?

Edit:

Ok, seems I'm not alone here, there are brand new comments in this.

Edited by CM_EDGE

1 hour ago, CM_EDGE said:

Since the patch I can't login to the wwe2k upload website anymore when I click on Series X. It just says:  Sorry, we did not recognize your account in our system. Anyone else with the same problem?

If I click on Xbox One, it does login, but only shows my Gamertag and it probably won't reach my series x version. What now?

Edit:

Ok, seems I'm not alone here, there are brand new comments in this.

It'S the same on PS5. I even unlinked my Account from the 2K page and linked it again but it didn't help.

The uploader seems to not recognize the accounts anymore.

44 minutes ago, Creepy Bro said:

Twitter: "Hmm...this page doesn’t exist. Try searching for something else."

Was a picture of Kayla in game in her underwear,it was the only attire that worked for her without crashing the game.

Of course the pervs was all over it and taged kayla with comments

1 hour ago, Niffan said:

Use a private session when logging in to upload logos. That solved it for me

What kind of private session???

It doesn't work for me no matter what I do. :(

It only seems to let me select my steam that I linked to it aswell but not the PS4 or PS5 cause it says that they are sorry that a error has happen and that my account is not recognized on their system.

The servers are also in game on and off the whole time. Just tried to check the downloads of my ivelisse and I got the message that the servers are not available then went back into the games options.

36 minutes ago, RyanCE said:

Something looks really off about Hogan in this game, and I just realized what that is: 2K gave him his blonde '80s eyebrows for some reason. It makes his nWo and WWE models look incredibly strange.2K got his eyebrows right in 2K20, so I'm not sure what happened here.

https://i.imgur.com/WzISYpF.png

All they had to do was port his 2K15 model, maybe touch it up a bit.  I still don't understand their logic toward Hulk Hogan since 2K20.

Edited by WarGreymon77