Jeb ★

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

On what system? I’m on PS4 and it’s 3.615 gigs

PS5.

Not sure if related but, I was able to finally delete images from the image uploading website so that I don't run out of 50 slots

3 hours ago, Fenrir Vanagandr said:

I wanna say it's Grab then Light, to do limb targeting. Although limb targeting is limited to ground state.

No it’s not. There is limb targeting in the corners abs against the ropes now too 

in the corner grab and then press up, down left / right and light attack to perform limb target. same with ropes.

Edited by RickyBobby

No idea why they took promos out of Universe, i mean they sucked but they at least made your show feel a bit structured like an actual show, and they was good to set up a new rivalry without doing an attack. And i always liked having the guy who defended or won the title at the ppv to open the next show with a promo with his next challenger interrupting him.

As i said the feature sucked, but they could've made it a bit better, always thought they should've allowed us to write the promos, so we can have more control over the story in the feud and our character.

Anyone know what this latest patch is? could it be fixing the caw mode issues with face textures and them not lining up right? just heard some creators talking about that and something about female caws having an issue.

Edited by J-man89

Um is pin combos in Universe Mode gone for anyone else? just went into a match in universe with Theory, and no pin combo prompts popped up for any of his moves thats supposed have them. Went into an exhibition match with him and they was there again. Did this patch screw up pin combos in Universe? I've just tested Theory in it so far but i doubt its just him effected.

Well just reset my Universe and it fixed it, luckily i hadn't really played but 2 matches, but it seems most may need to restart their Universe if they have one in progress and are experiencing this bug. I hope Universe aint gonna bug out anytime theres a patch, cause i don't wanna get deep into my Universe and have to reset it over and over again.

Edited by J-man89

7 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Same exact thing i'm experiencing, wont let me delete any images i've uploaded on there, can't seem to get new ones to show up in the game, and doesn't even say my account name when i sign it, its just says keyboarmanagerDE#. I really hope 2K is aware of this, cause its beyond frustrating.

Were you able to change your name when registering your account? Since 2K gives out random names when you did not change it.

Also any luck on your image uploader? My slots are full since I did an experiment with the Render creation. Now I can't even try CM_Edge render since I am at 50 logos uploaded.

1 minute ago, black_machismo said:

Were you able to change your name when registering your account? Since 2K gives out random names when you did not change it.

Also any luck on your image uploader? My slots are full since I did an experiment with the Render creation. Now I can't even try CM_Edge render since I am at 50 logos uploaded.

Uploader seems to be working now, its letting me delete logos i've recently uploaded, and i was able to download my logos now.

Guest Fight Me.

If you hate the horseshit Hall of Fame trons like me, Hart Foundation have all their proper trons so I gave em to Bret and Neidhart lol

29 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

If you hate the horseshit Hall of Fame trons like me, Hart Foundation have all their proper trons so I gave em to Bret and Neidhart lol

Is it that time of the year for you to create a topic so we can work as a group to Update Trons on Current/Legend Superstars?